Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are some of the tackiest things I have ever seen lol. If I gave my fella a gold ps5 he’d tell me to take it back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the type of prize you'd win off one of them grabbers at an arcade, or on a cheap seaside market lol. I know obv you won't get real gold in those places but you know what I mean, they look awful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We are a big board game family, probably because we don't really do TV.

I am the oldest of seven siblings, I am only really close to my next youngest sister. The other 5 - 3 sisters, 2 brothers, are just there.

I'm kind of sad about MeatLoaf. Guess I'm now at the age where the people who defined my teens are old and dying.
I’m sad about meatloaf too. I’m going to listen to some of his tunes today while working.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me: look at this ugly dress
Chit-Chat Thread: Ooh, that's nice

Me: Look at these beautiful cases
CCT: duck me, those are ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No doubt expensive because it's proper gold but if the prices weren't included in those pics I'd guess they were B&M.

• Haha
I'm having such a crap day. I feel really emotional and I dunno why. I put on a jumper dress this morning which I usually love wearing as it's so comfy but I just caught a side on glimpse of myself in the window and my belly is a flabby mess. I feel gross now :( I'm so glad it's almost the weekend so I can hide away 😂

Sorry to bring a downer to the thread, I'll be back to talking about dicks in no time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm having such a crap day. I feel really emotional and I dunno why. I put on a jumper dress this morning which I usually love wearing as it's so comfy but I just caught a side on glimpse of myself in the window and my belly is a flabby mess. I feel gross now :( I'm so glad it's almost the weekend so I can hide away 😂

Sorry to bring a downer to the thread, I'll be back to talking about dicks in no time

Speaking of dicks, is your boss still being told off?

• Heart
it was so lovely! the food was shite and overpriced but the variety of board games was amazing. we played cards against humanity disney edition, telestrations (combination of pictionary and chinese whispers) and anomia which is basically upgraded uno. we were about to play uno but one of the waiter’s took it from us and was like ‘you’re all going to start fighting’😂

@Peaches_xox i have mixed feelings about monopoly- i like it but it takes too long

i have a brother who is five years younger than me but we don’t really talk much. i think he’s just growing into himself though.

• Heart
Does anyone have an Alexa? Apparently they were down this morning. I did think it cos she plays white noise for us and the baby was in with me, I went alexa stop and she didn’t bloody stop! The baby was going mad he was going ALESTTTTAAAA (That’s how it sounds) STAAAAHHHP. She wouldn’t go off! so I turned her off at the wall and said ‘that’s what happens when you don’t listen you cheeky fucker’ the baby had left the room at this point BTW or he’d start running round going fucker fucker fucker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I turn my Alexa off at night cos the creepy fucker goes off randomly sometimes and freaks me out 😂

• Haha
Usually just random weather updates or the time or it connects to my Apple Music and will play a random song. Weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A friend of mine said she was on a call once and told her friend a joke and her Alexa laughed 😳
She was smoking a spliff at the time though.

• Haha
I have one brother and two sisters.

My husband just had one brother and said he wished he had more siblings so he wanted us to have more than two kids. We have 3 but if he had his way we would have been like The Radfords!!

• Haha
Omg as much as I do really want children i can't imagine being like the Radfords :eek:😅 They're crazy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.