Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update. I’ve taken the tree down myself. If you want something done don’t wait for a man, am I right?
The mess was horrific and I reckon I’ll be finding pine needles everywhere through the whole of 2022. Might get a fake tree next Christmas 😂

7643BAC7-A7C4-4E2C-AE3E-36EF8424D230.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well done @Peaches_xox! I have a real tree too and I’ve found the needles even in my bathroom 😳

I went on a really long walk with my sister and the dog. Met a cute tiny kitten outside, it was all by itself and meowing so we decided to give it a piece of cooked chicken we had with us, and as my sister was trying to feed him, a piece of chicken fell on its head 😅 I also met two dogs and got to pet both of them 🥰 A day you pet three dogs in total can’t be a bad day!

• Heart
@Peaches_xox i love how the cat is like “this is not my problem, you’re on your own” 😂

Well done for doing it yourself, we do not need men to do these things for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello gorgeous silly witches. Hope all is good with you. Took my decs down today and am zonked.
Love your green carpet @Peaches_xox 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The decs stay up until 6th/7th around here. I might just leave it there until next Christmas tbh, who cares anymore 😂

Having a productive day at work, got through a bunch of stale tasks and I feel like I can see what I'm working with now. So much paper waste, it's unbelievable. My back will not thank me for any of it. But I have a yummy meatball sandwich waiting for me, so I'm looking forward to dinner :m

• Heart
I downloaded a walking app to try and shift a few lbs and it asks for your body type - these are the only options 😬
14DBA2C4-B819-4090-9CBA-D06A32637A45.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
I downloaded a walking app to try and shift a few lbs and it asks for your body type - these are the only options 😬View attachment 960530
I recommend Zombies! Run - it's set in a zombie apocalypse and you're out looking for supplies, and it interrupts your music every so often with characters talking to you in your 'headset'.

I have the paid version but if you use the free one it gives you a certain amount of episodes per week.

It's super fun, and you can walk rather than run.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely freezing so I’ve just had an amaretto coffee and it’s divine 👌🏻 Dunno why I never had it before!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well speaking of walking I’ve just got back from a a mammoth walk and done my 10k steps already 😂 also done my workout and just done lunch and meal prepping ready to go back to work tomorrow. Im determined to make 2022 my year! I know I I need to lose weight and if I lose weight I’ll hopefully be able to conceive as well

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ooo I’m gonna download this! We can have a tattle walkathon. Who can do the most steps 😂😂

I’m having an absolute shocker of a day which is rubbish considering it’s my last day off. But I’ve just got a £50 Amazon voucher as a refund from a company I had to complain to so I’m gonna treat myself to some new gel colours 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God you’re all motivating me to stop being such a lazy witch. Plan for tomorrow is to do my 10k steps at lunch and then do a HIIT workout in the evening. I really need to cancel my gym membership. I absolutely hate the gym I’m signed up too and can’t see myself ever attending again 🙄

• Heart
Sorry guys, I should have specified - I have now given up on the app because after giving them my very sensitive details they want something like £50 a year for access to the plan!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
God you’re all motivating me to stop being such a lazy witch. Plan for tomorrow is to do my 10k steps at lunch and then do a HIIT workout in the evening. I really need to cancel my gym membership. I absolutely hate the gym I’m signed up too and can’t see myself ever attending again 🙄
I do RWL at home they have either standard or premium and cheaper than a gym I love home workouts

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.