Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i filmed myself doing a striptease for my ex. i think i'd die if i watched that now 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i filmed myself doing a striptease for my ex. i think i'd die if i watched that now 💀
What song did you use 👀

I once learnt the dance to ‘Beyoncé - dance for you’ and my fella still talks about it now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not ready for serious adult conversation yet. My goal for 2022 is to get laid; I’ve been single too long and I might combust 😰

• Heart
I did a strip tease to Drunk in love by Beyoncé once but I got too carried away doing both their raps, my fella said he was impressed that I could give a lap dance and rap at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god I didn’t know you had to sing along during a lap dance I don’t think I’d have the coordination

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ahahaha it was some metal song because i was so goth

i think it was twisted transistor by korn

no rapping there tho 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why is Beyoncé the go to for a lap dance, unless you’re @strawb then you go for some heavy metal tit. Tbh I’d like to see that 🤣

There was legit a time in my life where I wanted to be a stripper but my Mum wouldn’t let me 😂
I still think about being a stripper now tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i wanted to be a stripper when i was in kindergarden because i'd seen a movie with a stripper wearing golden bra and nix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Chelsea Ferguson 🤣 I absolutely love her and I wish I had her life, whenever I watch her stories I think I’d love to be a stripper 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.