Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pleased to report she’s gone: after many yawns and me saying “god, I must get an early night, busy day tomorrow!” She took the hint 😂

they’re a bit messy tbh, I’m gonna re-do tomorrow!

eta - no they’re not Richmond sausages, they’re my fingers.
Come on, you have nice fingers and such long nail beds, nothing like sausages! Your mani is really pretty, the glitter looks so festive ✨
Is it acceptable to give it unwrapped?
I think it’s technically acceptable since it’s for your dad, or you can do what Gladiator said. He is going to rip it off either way!

I’m off to bed, with catch up with you all tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched klaus on Netflix and cried like a baby. But it was so good and made me feel a bit more festive 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going to the Shops? hell no :oops: I'm having a lie in tomorrow. I've told OH if you eat all the food its bloody tough cause I'm not going to the shops again! 😊 @make-mine-whiskeyI enjoyed Klaus I want to watch Christmas chronicles 2, I watched the first one last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right I’m not being funny but my mum told me to get my dad some kind of leaf blower for Christmas so I just ordered whatever she told me. I’m trying to wrap it now. Size of it. It ain’t gonna happen. Is it acceptable to give it unwrapped? I’ve already ripped the paper before I’ve even attempted it.

View attachment 940855
Stick a bow on the box and call it done.

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to watch Christmas chronicles 2, I watched the first one last year.
Christmas chronicles 1 was released the Xmas after my dad died. It's got a special place in my heart that film ♥

I'm in bed with a hot chocolate watching last Christmas. Goodnight all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yo yo yo i've been on the Sims for the last few hours because I thought, i'm gonna have to be socialable over Christmas and won't be able to play it! Although all the expansion packs are on sale so i might say duck it and ignore my fella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christmas Chronicles are my fave films I love them ❤

I feel my love for animal crossing is your love for sims 😂
yo yo yo i've been on the Sims for the last few hours because I thought, i'm gonna have to be socialable over Christmas and won't be able to play it! Although all the expansion packs are on sale so i might say duck it and ignore my fella 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen this on fb and wanted to share, it’s gross so you’ve been warned 🤢

1A3EA68C-C893-4ADF-82ED-3A80F7F18875.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Why did you WANT to share that 😂
you know when you see something and you wanna show someone! Well my fella has just nipped the shop so I was like who can I show! So I chose all you to traumatise 😂

that’s me put off kfc though 😂 after I was speaking so highly of it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah I don’t give a tit me I’d still eat a kfc. Would just check my hot wings before I eat them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me and my fella were just discussing what to have for tea tomorrow. I started saying I wanted a dominoes but feel like a Nandos too. Then he went what about Thai then I was like omg yeah I want Thai. Got into bed and looked at the menu and I was like oooh yeah we’ll get that. Go on Instagram and someone uploaded a pic of their dominoes so now I want dominoes. Got whiplash me minds changing that much

but no matter what we’re deffo not having a Kfc 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not put me off a zinger tower burger.
to be fair I love those tinned hotdogs and god knows what’s in those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone thinking about braving the shops tomorrow?
My Mr apparently. Said everything will be fine (insert eye roll) . I don’t mind. I’ll get the telly and house to myself 👏

awww Klaus is really lovely, we watched it yesterday. Nice to have a Christmas film we’ve not watched before.

Peaches - just put a ribbon and bow on the box 😊

That £13k dress will be perfect to wear to the Asda 😂

And your gingerbread houses are fab-u-lous 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.