Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a bush tucker trial @ordinaryjelly 😂 are you reading anything good at the mo? I’m hoping for a few books or a token for Xmas.
Right now I'm reading a really silly Christmas book called The Twelve Dates of Christmas, it is just mindless reading. But I have recently enjoyed Tin Man by Sarah Winman and The Patriot Cipher by Sean McCutchen. But The Last Thing to Burn by Will Dean is one of my favourite books this year. It isn't an easy read but it's so good.

@ordinaryjelly What did dog taste like?!
Like really fatty beef. And it has a really weird smell to it. Do not recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had my annual Christmas Eve massive salad. It’s like my own apology to my body for what it’s about to consume. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So my mum has been going on at me about how I'd like to crochet... and they had a magazine at the One Stop so I thought I'd give it a go.

I have now watched 'How to Crochet for Absolute Beginners' multiple times and I'm more lost than Joey when he's learning French. Is she even speaking English? I don't think she is at this point.

• Haha
Almost got downstairs cleaned, wondering what tine to order dinner at as well since i assume most places are gonna be busy, thinking Chinese for dinner tonight, my heating keeps making funny noises as well like its shutting off, I really hope it's not gonna fk up lol I'll never get someone out over the weekend

Also piggys have had a clean an now are in food comas cause the daft twats don't understand when to stop eating lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas Eve silly witches!

Hope you all have a beautiful day ❤ I’m still working but I will be going out for a bite later today ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm watching Return to Oz..I saw it aged 6 at the cinema and the wheelers scared the tit out of me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I survived shopping. It wasn’t actually too bad! Some of the shelves were a bit empty but I got enough tit to get us through the next few days. My fella would be well embarrassed that I’m saying this cos he thinks he’s well hard but he loves Prosecco so was proper buzzing when I came home with 6 bottles 🤣

little peaches has just asked ‘when is it bed’ which is something that’s never come out of his mouth before so he’s proper excited 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
@Peaches_xox Christmas is so special whe you have little kids. I miss the days of putting toys together or building lego on Christmas morning...I do like the lie ins now though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon my festive witches, just got back home from present drop off errands. So just to catch up @GladiatorReady no wonder they were giving out white Terrys chocolate oranges they are rank!

@watermelon sugar Id choose Thai cant stand Nando's

Tomorrow I want to see pics of these Hinch lounge sets @WilmaHun @watermelon sugar 😊

I cant decide whether to have a takeaway myself.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ordered another mint hot chocolate from Greggs even though I know I'm going to regret it shortly afterwards.
Still not feeling christmassy at all.

• Heart
My magazine also came with knitting needles, so I've tried that. It went slightly better - after two hours of practice (I am not talented with my hands) I could make a slip knot 😂 and I've since learnt how to cast on, but I can't get the other needle doing anything yet without making it all fall to pieces.

The needles/hook it came with are apparently very small and not suitable for beginners - it recommended a 10mm needle and it's 3.5mm, so I'll have to try again with a bigger one. Then it might not be so fiddly. But small progress is still progress!

• Heart
At mums now shovelling some Pringles in my gob washed down with a snowball 😂

Son is peak Christmas feral child now, it’s going to be a long night tonight I fear 😂😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.