Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Christmas eve my witches 😘 I woke up at like 4.30am thinking it was about half 6 :rolleyes: might go back to bed in a minute.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Christmas Eve 🎄 Majorly overslept but still made it to work on time, miracle indeed. The big sad is in action but I'll make a cup of tea and get through this day. ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas Eve! One thing I do love about working Christmas Eve is the roads are so quiet and the car park is about as full as it would be on a Sunday so I had an extra 15 minutes in bed with the coffee my OH very kindly bought up this morning 🥰

Atm I’m an 8. I’ll descend to a 3 once my computer turns on though I’m sure 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning silly witches

Happy Christmas Eve!

Just went to make a cup of tea and my milk was off. To be fair it did say use by 20th. Now I’m sat here freezing with no bloody tea 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Christmas silly witches 🎄🎄❤

I’m a 8 hedgehog today.

Little one has come into my room for a snuggle and we’ve put muppet Christmas Carol on. Perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good Morning (again) I'm a 8 today. Just having a cuppa and a tattle then later I'm having a nice bath. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.