Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right help me please because my fella text back saying ‘order whatever makes you happy’ like what does that mean please? Idk what makes me happy

Please cast your votes 🥲 Dominoes, Thai or Nandos?? Thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Get a Nandos @watermelon sugar

I've got my meals planned for tomorrow and I've spoke to my parents, and I'm feeling very down so I'm going to walk to the One Stop for some sugar fresh air.

• Heart
If the Thai is a good Thai then Thai @watermelon sugar

As for chicken heads, we lived in Indonesia and chicken heads are eaten routinely. 🤢

In a lot of places in Asia when you buy a raw chicken it comes with its feet and head.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Thanks for your help fam! Keep the responses coming. I’m actually meant to go for a Nandos through the week to exchange presents with my friend so I might knock Nandos off as a suggestion you know 😂 plus my fella doesn’t really like nandos (nutter) 😂 so it’s dominoes or Thai!?

I’m just wrapping some more presents, got a ‘every Christmas Number 1’ playlist on. Some bangers on there! Feel like having a bevvy but the babies only having a nap 🤣 just been singing Hallelujah by Alexandra Burke at the top of me lungs like I’m performing my final performance on the X factor… forgot my livingroom window was open and my upstairs neighbours were getting in the car, which is parked right outside my livingroom window 😂 cringe 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My fella put my pressies under the tree last night and as he’s at work I did the obligatory shake and feel but I’ve gone and bleeping ripped the paper on one of them accidentally he’s gonna be fuming. His instructions when he left were “don’t touch the presents Wilma, I’ll know if you have”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven't been on this thread for a while but I've just come here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great one, thanks for all the laughs! 🥂💕✨ cheers 🥂💕✨

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My fella put my pressies under the tree last night and as he’s at work I did the obligatory shake and feel but I’ve gone and bleeping ripped the paper on one of them accidentally he’s gonna be fuming. His instructions when he left were “don’t touch the presents Wilma, I’ll know if you have”
ooh could you see what it was? What was it 😂

I vote Thai @watermelon sugar

I just let little one open his presents from my grandma to avoid him being overwhelmed with stuff tomorrow from me and my family. That’s kept him away from screens at least this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just seen my neighbour, delivering cards, with his cat following him!

Also the Hermes driver had a santa hat on!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_20211224_115212137.jpg

Got a (Tango) Blast from the (Tattle) Past! They were also giving out free Terry's White Chocolate Oranges to all customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nandos, but only because I have only been there twice!

@ordinaryjelly What was the most unusual thing you ate whilst living there?
I'm not such an adventurous eater, so I pretended to be vegetarian whenever we went to far flung places. That said I have tried fried scorpion and have accidentally eaten dog. Been fed fish eyes because we were guest of honour. Gross.

I have been in places where they eat eggs boiled in urine, toads, pigeons fried whole, fruit bats in soup all in China, obvs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sounds like a bush tucker trial @ordinaryjelly 😂 are you reading anything good at the mo? I’m hoping for a few books or a token for Xmas.

Father Christmas is about to start on c4. This takes me back to Christmas Eve as a child and it makes me weepy to think I’m now watching it with my baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.