Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol mine collapsed seconds after I got a pic, it got left like that, tasted just as good though

Currently watching live cams an seeing the world starting to celebrate new years now, 5 mins till Tokyo goes into 2022, guys at shibuya crossing, I could not deal with that many people 😂😂 I'd be having meltdowns
We didn’t even like the taste of it in the end just ate the sweets what a waste 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw some well nice Mom jeans in Tesco earlier but I didn’t buy them cos I bottled it as I wouldn’t usually wear mom jeans and I’m a proper plain Jane who sticks to what I’m used to but they’re all ive been thinking about since. Might have to go back and get them
Yeah go for it!

Reactions: 1
Me too. When there is an event or an occasion that is happening later in the day, I can't focus on the moment at all. It's like the rest of the day and night keep stretching before me. 😬
There's an event happening somewhere later today?
Aren't they all banned?

oh i want one so baaaad

on that note i just showered and washed my hair and did my skincare. gonna dry my hair with my tit non dyson hair dryer now 😤
Lol same. Also shaved my legs and I feel like a QWEEEEN. I swear to god if mr whiskey doesn’t notice he will next time, took me fooooking ages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol mine collapsed seconds after I got a pic, it got left like that, tasted just as good though

Currently watching live cams an seeing the world starting to celebrate new years now, 5 mins till Tokyo goes into 2022, guys at shibuya crossing, I could not deal with that many people 😂😂 I'd be having meltdowns
I've just looked up a video of it - my biggest 'death fear' is being crushed to death, I would not be able to handle that sort of crowd.

I saw some well nice Mom jeans in Tesco earlier but I didn’t buy them cos I bottled it as I wouldn’t usually wear mom jeans and I’m a proper plain Jane who sticks to what I’m used to but they’re all ive been thinking about since. Might have to go back and get them
Get them! Even if you just wear them round the house or nipping to the corner shop!

Reactions: 3
15 minutes until NY here. I’ve drunk enough to not care but hope no hangover. HNY you silly witches. Here’s to more laughs, talks of clothes dryers and fannys 🥂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm fed up of the big four television channels playing films. If I wanted to watch a film, I'd go to the cinema. It's lazy broadcasting.

Reactions: 5
My fella told me to pick a takeaway for tea tonight right. So there’s this burger place but he thinks it’s his ✨ Competition✨ and said we can’t go there! So cos he was like ‘you pick whatever you want’ I picked this burger place he thinks is his competition 🤣 I’ve got a ragin cajun burger and he’s got a pig Mac (their take on a Big Mac I assume) 😂 I’m sure he’ll be thrilled!? I will be anyway I’ve wanted to try here for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just looked up a video of it - my biggest 'death fear' is being crushed to death, I would not be able to handle that sort of crowd.
I know, even just looking at it am like how do people cope with that, how do they even know where they are going, it's just a mash of people everywhere, as much as I'd love to go over there I think I'd be staying clear of it unless it was really really quiet

15 minutes until NY here. I’ve drunk enough to not care but hope no hangover. HNY you silly witches. Here’s to more laughs, talks of clothes dryers and fannys 🥂🎉
Happy new year when it comes 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
My fella told me to pick a takeaway for tea tonight right. So there’s this burger place but he thinks it’s his ✨ Competition✨ and said we can’t go there! So cos he was like ‘you pick whatever you want’ I picked this burger place he thinks is his competition 🤣 I’ve got a ragin cajun burger and he’s got a pig Mac (their take on a Big Mac I assume) 😂 I’m sure he’ll be thrilled!? I will be anyway I’ve wanted to try here for ages!
Does your boyfriend run a restaurant?

Omg I went back and got the jeans tried them on and I love them. Even better is my bf paid! I do not drink at all, because it’s just not worth the suffering with my stomach, but I’m feeling ✨adventurous ✨ tonight so I’ve bought a bottle of disorono and some cans of strawberry daquiris. Catch me on here tomorrow complaining I’ve ruined my life cos my stomach hurts ✌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I haven’t had disorono in ages. I used to always drink either disorono or southern comfort back in the day!

I’ve got Prosecco chilling in the fridge. Mr peaches is shitting himself cos apparently it turns me crazy. I agree however I’ve drunk enough rum and gin to last me a lifetime this week so I fancied a change 🤪

Little peaches is driving me bonkers. Honestly can’t wait for school to resume. He keeps saying WATCH ME WATCH ME and doing a stupid dive off the sofa over and over again. Kill me now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg I went back and got the jeans tried them on and I love them. Even better is my bf paid! I do not drink at all, because it’s just not worth the suffering with my stomach, but I’m feeling ✨adventurous ✨ tonight so I’ve bought a bottle of disorono and some cans of strawberry daquiris. Catch me on here tomorrow complaining I’ve ruined my life cos my stomach hurts ✌🏽
Do you have a digestive problem like Coeliac or Crohn's? Crabbie's Ginger Beer is gluten free ✓ and alcoholic ✓ and contains real ginger which promotes a healthy stomach ✓.

Ooooh I’ve got ruby port and wkd again for more cheeky Vimtos! And some strawberry daq cans! Maybe we’ll all be bladdered drunk tattling each other tonight 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I expect a few of you will be on this thread at 2am:

"I loves you guys, you're my bezzie mates."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our sober chats are wild enough. Imagine the nonsense we could come up with drunk 😂
it’ll just be us normally but more confusing?

hDow do y508 all air your cl9thes? I know someone who gave some9one a Wank for TWENTY FIVE MINS I fudginglove you g999999ys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.