Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get a pic of my burger cos I was too busy shoving it in my mouth but here are my dirty fries

1352999C-EC8D-47B7-9178-3FCC67B1916F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We have been to Usagi Shima/ōkunoshima. I don't much care for rabbits but we went for the poison gas museum that is also there. It is about the only place in Japan that recognises they weren't only victims when Hiroshima happened but also aggressors. We have been to Nagano for the winter snow. Japan is wild, that are such a fascinating population, insanely polite. We lived in Tokyo for a short time and that was enough. I think I am too rude for them.
I love rabbits lol nothing would make me happier than sitting on the ground am just being completed surrounded by them 😂

I'd also love to check out those animal cages as well, I think for me personally there's so much novelty things over there that you just don't get her, I quite like some anime as well an arcades etc

I've just made myself the most delicious Bolognese but I couldn't keep it down. Has anyone else had a weak stomach when getting over flu? I'd better stick to wine later, nothing fizzy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really wanted a certain type of crisps they only sell at the B&M - which is closed until Sunday 🙃
I beg your pardon closed until Sunday? :oops: :eek:

I've got a bottle of prosecco chilling in the fridge for later. Lets be honest isn't it best when Alcohol tastes like pop, even though we pretend to be grown ups and love the taste of alcohol pop flavour is best! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow, I didn’t drink alcohol until I was 21 🤣 I have Asti and wine in the fridge, some champagne too, I think, I might make cocktails! 🍹

Everything is ready, and I’ve showered, washed my hair, depilated my legs and did my manicure and pedicure 💅🏻 Now I just need to do my make up and I will be ready to eat all the nice food we have (cake included 🎂)

Happy New Year @Libbylulu, hope it’s a good one for you! ✨🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re sat in the restaurant waiting for our food but I am getting very hangry now. Defo should have eaten the twirl I was eyeing up before we left

• Haha
Yes I will just have to drink more wine tonight to get over the shock then I'll be in bed all day tomoz with a hangover. :ROFLMAO:
And on Sunday you can have a lovely reunion - running towards it in slow motion, music swelling up in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Japan is wild, that are such a fascinating population, insanely polite. We lived in Tokyo for a short time and that was enough. I think I am too rude for them.
Years ago, I read how some Japanese companies have rooms where they have life-size effigies of managers whose employees can commit violence against these models to let out aggressive feelings against their superiors at work.

Reactions: 1
And on Sunday you can have a lovely reunion - running towards it in slow motion, music swelling up in the background.
They'll have the red carpet out for me and a 'welcome back coco' sign above the entrance as I've not been for a few weeks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Years ago, I read how some Japanese companies have rooms where they have life-size effigies of managers whose employees can commit violence against these models to let out aggressive feelings against their superiors at work.
You know honestly I could get behind that idea 😂😂 there's been a few managers I'd have loved to smack the tit out of

Reactions: 1
There’s a strong possibility I may be asleep before midnight without drinking. I’m so tired 😴

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.