Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello @Betty701 come in and join the fun all is welcome unless you've ran from south africa in crocs 😒
Haha I do remember her from another thread but I have never visited South Africa although I did have a South African boyfriend a very long time ago and I don’t own a pair of crocs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone 🥰 I’ve just woken up after going to bed late last night, I can sleep until somebody wakes me up and then some more! We’re hosting tonight so I have a lot to do: starters and salads, roasted duck for main dish, decorate the cake and also do my hair and nails. I’d be lying if I said I am not planning to get smashed. But first a coffee, and the dog has already tried to eat my fried eggs.

Have a fantastic day gang!

Welcome @Betty701!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i don't know a lot of people who actually like nye! i certainly don't like it 🙋🏻‍♀️ but i doesn't seem like i will be able to get out of the house party....

anyway i just did my nails and that's literally all i've done today

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We're two years into the 20s. It's about in their third year that decades like the 60s, 70s, 80s etc have started to get their own character rather than being tail-end continuations of the previous ten years. Any thoughts on how this up-and-coming era will be?

Reactions: 1
We're two years into the 20s. It's about in their third year that decades like the 60s, 70s, 80s etc have started to get their own character rather than being tail-end continuations of the previous ten years. Any thoughts on how this up-and-coming era will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me and new years aren't friends since the year I got so mortal I couldn't remember anything. I did do about 10 sambuca shots, several ciders and blue wkds. I do remember my sick being blue 🤮

• Haha
Ah, it'll all be more COVID and more poverty. Civilisation will probably collapse about 2030.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember one of the only New Years eve’s I went out I wore a black leotard with a sheer long skirt over the top of it, so basically me arse was hanging out, I was 17 or 18 at the time 🤔 anyway I stayed over at some lads house who lived in the city centre and I woke up at like 8am realised there were no buses, I was still in last nights clothes, the lad was fast akip, I had to ring my brother who is 14 years older than me. He picked me up and as I got out the car he was like ‘your bum is hanging out in that dress you know’ I nearly died of shame hahahahaahajaha he was like how can you wear clothes like that 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning! I’m going to join if that’s ok. I always read and think what a lovely bunch of people. No new year plans here I’m working today until lunchtime from home though so all good.
Then tonight it’ll just be a takeaway, lots of chocolate and a film probably. Have a lovely day!

I started dry January early this year on Boxing Day after a horrific hangover. I’ve never done it before so we’ll see.
Hi 👋🏼 welcome to the mad house! I’m doing Dry Jan too so I’ll spur you on if needed 😅

My NYE will be spent playing Animal Crossing - @Thelmachops even got dressed up to celebrate!

View attachment 952154
Yessss me too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
this is what my bf's dad did with the leftovers of my snowman

B1670C9B-8405-4182-B143-C721D75A0D07.jpeg

thought it was a pretty good metaphor for 2021, trying to save something that cannot be saved 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A great start to the morning, me and Mr Fudge have had an argument, think I’m going to take puppy Fudge for a nice long walk to get away for a bit 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Morning gang 🥰

Had the worst sleep ever last night, feel knackered exhausted.

Hate NYE, makes me feel really anxious like I should be changing my life and becoming ✨ my best self ✨ which never happens.

Hope everyone has a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember one NYE before we had little peaches we’d been out somewhere and I wore a black dress and under it I had like a lace bodysuit anyway I got smashed and must have acted like a head. My fella lived in a flat share at the time and his housemate was this girl and she was dead quiet and kept herself to herself. All I remember is I’d got undressed but then we were arguing in the kitchen and his housemate come out to get a drink and I was stood there in nothing but my lace bodysuit shouting. Omg I was mortified 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am STILL trying to do this bleeping rubicks cube. Even YouTube tutorials can’t help me. It’s so hard
Just peel the stickers off and stick back on. Or take it apart and clip back into place.

I have a terrible New Years Eve hangover story. Some friends of ours hosted a NYE house party in Leeds, we are all Leeds fans. Apart from this one little scrote who was a scum fan. He chirps up with "Leeds fans can't hold their drink" and I thought, hang on we aren't having that. And took it upon myself to challenge him to a drinking contest. Only we were ridiculous and had made vodka jelly and all sorts. It was awful. But, he went home in a wheelbarrow so I took it as a Leeds win. The next day we all went to Elland Road to watch Leeds lose 2-0 to bloody Crewe Alexandra and I actually thought I was going to die. I was vomiting in a carrier bag. Then we had to drive back from Leeds, like 4 hours in the car with Mr (non vodka) Jelly lecturing me on how I am old enough to know better than to do this and blah blah. Contemplated opening the car door on the M1, tucking and rolling just to get away.

Awful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
a few years ago my bf got so drunk on nye, i'd never seen anyone that drunk in my life. he kept telling happy birthday to everyone, cried about the hunger in africa in the taxi and crawled on the floor then fell asleep with his head in the bathroom and body in the bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've only had one New Year's Eve that was really memorable. On the evening of 31st of December 1999, I was at my mum's. She then lived in Sheffield, at the top of a big hill, with a downward slope with houses and gardens visible from her living room windows. When we reached midnight and we crossed over into the new century, the whole valley could be seen erupting with fireworks. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

• Heart
@GladiatorReady It makes me regret selling my switch!

I have only been out on NYE about 3 times..2 of them were to raves!

I prefer a night in with friends, playing games..Not this year though unfortunately..my son said he isn't going out, so will play games with me as my husband won't..am sure I will be snoring before midnight but I want to watch Kylie and the Pet Shop Boys on BBC1!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.