Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have myself some cocktails for tonight, some of the woowoos ๐Ÿ˜‚ I cannot stomach wine like even the smell of it turns my stomach an the taste of beers is just ๐Ÿคข so got a few cans of cocktails outta Morrisons

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you have a digestive problem like Coeliac or Crohn's? Crabbie's Ginger Beer is gluten free โœ“ and alcoholic โœ“ and contains real ginger which promotes a healthy stomach โœ“.
I donโ€™t really like ginger beer but thank you anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a bottle of rum but think that might be too much for me when I'm not a big drinker.

I did however buy a bottle of smirnoff ice tropical a while ago because I was curious so might open that (all these fancy flavours didnt exist in my teenage drinking years)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've got a bottle of wine but not sure whether to risk a drink after feeling so tit fro m the booster.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lambrini ๐Ÿคข
My friend had a bf who worked in a cash and carry and he used to always have tons of fags and alcohol in his house so when we used to go round to his we would take some. (In hindsight that was really dodgy ๐Ÿคฃ)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We have lived in Tokyo. Shibuya is bonkers, but only because (and @Libbylulu best back me up ๐Ÿ˜˜) Asian's (yes, sweeping generalisation before you all @ me but it is fair) have the worst spatial awareness. Like none. They are terrible at pavement etiquette.

Little peaches is driving me bonkers. Honestly canโ€™t wait for school to resume. He keeps saying WATCH ME WATCH ME and doing a stupid dive off the sofa over and over again. Kill me now.
I know it solves one problem and causes 54 other ones but this is why I gave my kids siblings. So they can watch the stupid tit and I don't have to.

I expect a few of you will be on this thread at 2am:

"I loves you guys, you're my bezzie mates."
Sober Sally over here but I'll look forward to waking up to tomorrow's content. The best thing is by the time the regret has set in the delete option is gone from here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really wanted a certain type of crisps they only sell at the B&M - which is closed until Sunday ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
We have lived in Tokyo. Shibuya is bonkers, but only because (and @Libbylulu best back me up ๐Ÿ˜˜) Asian's (yes, sweeping generalisation before you all @ me but it is fair) have the worst spatial awareness. Like none. They are terrible at pavement etiquette.
Ahh really? I always thought out of all the country's Japan was the one where they were more aware of the space around them an tried to keep themselves in their own little bubble an kept away from others, somtimes here it's a nightmare cause people have 0 knowledge of personal space, I will admit am one of those that will snip at them ๐Ÿ˜‚ when the markers went down cause of the pandemic I'd literally snap "the markers back there" I still do it, I don't want randoms being that close to me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ahh really? I always thought out of all the country's Japan was the one where they were more aware of the space around them an tried to keep themselves in their own little bubble an kept away from others, somtimes here it's a nightmare cause people have 0 knowledge of personal space, I will admit am one of those that will snip at them ๐Ÿ˜‚ when the markers went down cause of the pandemic I'd literally snap "the markers back there" I still do it, I don't want randoms being that close to me ๐Ÿ˜‚
No, the what. But it is because they are in their own little bubble. The most annoying is the sudden stopping in the middle of a busy path, turning a complete 180 degrees and looking shocked when you collide with them. Step aside! And walking 3 abreast with zero idea that people might be wanting to walk in the opposite direction.

I suppose part of it is so many people are crammed into smaller spaces there but geeze. Infuriating.

-- edit i see the first sentence makes no sense but I have no idea what I was trying to say, so it stays.

Seabrooks salt and vinegar fries (or if they're ever restocked - Seabrooks chilli heat fries).
Oh I love those too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, the what. But it is because they are in their own little bubble. The most annoying in the sudden stopping in the middle of a busy path, turning a complete 180 degrees and looking shocked when you collide with them. Step aside! And walking 3 abreast with zero idea that people might be wanting to walk in the opposite direction.

I suppose part of it is so many people are crammed into smaller spaces there but geeze. Infuriating.
God the people that do that here, faces in phones all over the place, am like please just go stand at the side or somthing

Maybe just one day trip to there then just to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚ mostly I'd love to go out to kyoto, nagano, rabbit Island (can't spell that one lol) will be years off though going but it would be nice to experience it, never been out that far before

I've reached the age where, unless they look like they'll beat me up, I simply refuse to move aside for groups of people. If we collide, we collide.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God the people that do that here, faces in phones all over the place, am like please just go stand at the side or somthing

Maybe just one day trip to there then just to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚ mostly I'd love to go out to kyoto, nagano, rabbit Island (can't spell that one lol) will be years off though going but it would be nice to experience it, never been out that far before
We have been to Usagi Shima/ลkunoshima. I don't much care for rabbits but we went for the poison gas museum that is also there. It is about the only place in Japan that recognises they weren't only victims when Hiroshima happened but also aggressors. We have been to Nagano for the winter snow. Japan is wild, that are such a fascinating population, insanely polite. We lived in Tokyo for a short time and that was enough. I think I am too rude for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.