Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just reminded Mr Jelly of that awful NYE and he said "that's the only time I have ever really considered divorcing you" Dude. I took one for the team. No one gets to say Leeds fans can can't hold their drink. 👊🏻

As for today, I am sick. A really annoying nurse is here. My Kindle is out of reach. I am wearing pyjamas that aren't comfy. Whinge, whine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys
Just here to say happy new year hope you all have a great night whatever you are doing ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me too. When there is an event or an occasion that is happening later in the day, I can't focus on the moment at all. It's like the rest of the day and night keep stretching before me. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My hair dryer broke the other day so I ordered myself a dyson hair dryer and it’s just been delivered! I’ve washed my hair and I’m gonna test it out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me and Mr Fudge have made up and are finally about to do the bloody gingerbread house is there even any point now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My hair dryer broke the other day so I ordered myself a dyson hair dryer and it’s just been delivered! I’ve washed my hair and I’m gonna test it out 😂
oh i want one so baaaad

on that note i just showered and washed my hair and did my skincare. gonna dry my hair with my tit non dyson hair dryer now 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well lunch at OH's parents has gone to pot, him and his mum had a disagreement so we arn't going now. oh well I've got some camembert that needs eating. 😊

• Sad
  • Heart
Starting to wish I had the house to myself again, tantrum prone mother is upstairs acting like a child because her room needs cleaned 🙄 she's like I HaTe aLL ThiS cLuTTeR bUt I doNT WaNt To ThROw iT oUt 🙄 well not my problem, just have the damn room cleaned, she honestly acts like she's had the entire house to clean, it's me that up keeps the entire house, I just won't do her bedroom

My dad will be in from work soon so I can let him deal with it lol, gonna be ordering some dinner in soon since it's take out Friday an have a shower then some drinks while I wait on the bells

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope everyone has fun no matter what you're all up to. Tonight will be another normal night for us as MrGlenCoco is still working nights. Myself and MiniGlenCoco are off to my parents tomorrow so we shall celebrate then 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s collapsing before our eyes we’re giving up 😓
Lol mine collapsed seconds after I got a pic, it got left like that, tasted just as good though

Currently watching live cams an seeing the world starting to celebrate new years now, 5 mins till Tokyo goes into 2022, guys at shibuya crossing, I could not deal with that many people 😂😂 I'd be having meltdowns

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw some well nice Mom jeans in Tesco earlier but I didn’t buy them cos I bottled it as I wouldn’t usually wear mom jeans and I’m a proper plain Jane who sticks to what I’m used to but they’re all ive been thinking about since. Might have to go back and get them

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.