Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Omg I went back and got the jeans tried them on and I love them. Even better is my bf paid! I do not drink at all, because it’s just not worth the suffering with my stomach, but I’m feeling ✨adventurous ✨ tonight so I’ve bought a bottle of disorono and some cans of strawberry daquiris. Catch me on here tomorrow complaining I’ve ruined my life cos my stomach hurts ✌🏽
Do you have a digestive problem like Coeliac or Crohn's? Crabbie's Ginger Beer is gluten free ✓ and alcoholic ✓ and contains real ginger which promotes a healthy stomach ✓.

Reactions: 1

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I got 52! Anyone watched once upon a time? I loved that show!
I did but I didn't like the last season, felt like they were trying redo what had already been done, I felt like it had a good ending an should have been left at that

Snippysnips

VIP Member
We have lived in Tokyo. Shibuya is bonkers, but only because (and @Libbylulu best back me up 😘) Asian's (yes, sweeping generalisation before you all @ me but it is fair) have the worst spatial awareness. Like none. They are terrible at pavement etiquette.
Ahh really? I always thought out of all the country's Japan was the one where they were more aware of the space around them an tried to keep themselves in their own little bubble an kept away from others, somtimes here it's a nightmare cause people have 0 knowledge of personal space, I will admit am one of those that will snip at them 😂 when the markers went down cause of the pandemic I'd literally snap "the markers back there" I still do it, I don't want randoms being that close to me 😂

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
My fella told me to pick a takeaway for tea tonight right. So there’s this burger place but he thinks it’s his ✨ Competition✨ and said we can’t go there! So cos he was like ‘you pick whatever you want’ I picked this burger place he thinks is his competition 🤣 I’ve got a ragin cajun burger and he’s got a pig Mac (their take on a Big Mac I assume) 😂 I’m sure he’ll be thrilled!? I will be anyway I’ve wanted to try here for ages!
Does your boyfriend run a restaurant?