Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Years ago, I read how some Japanese companies have rooms where they have life-size effigies of managers whose employees can commit violence against these models to let out aggressive feelings against their superiors at work.
You know honestly I could get behind that idea 😂😂 there's been a few managers I'd have loved to smack the shit out of

Reactions: 1

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I've just looked up a video of it - my biggest 'death fear' is being crushed to death, I would not be able to handle that sort of crowd.
I know, even just looking at it am like how do people cope with that, how do they even know where they are going, it's just a mash of people everywhere, as much as I'd love to go over there I think I'd be staying clear of it unless it was really really quiet

15 minutes until NY here. I’ve drunk enough to not care but hope no hangover. HNY you silly bitches. Here’s to more laughs, talks of clothes dryers and fannys 🥂🎉
Happy new year when it comes 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've got 28, but most of those I haven't seen for 25 years.

Did anyone else watch Animals of Farthing Wood? That was my jam as a kid - you could never make it nowadays!
Yes I used to have a sticker book of that. anyway slightly off topic Im thinking of having a Burger king, should I?

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
We're two years into the 20s. It's about in their third year that decades like the 60s, 70s, 80s etc have started to get their own character rather than being tail-end continuations of the previous ten years. Any thoughts on how this up-and-coming era will be?

Meangirl815

VIP Member
No 6. Sprinkle doughnuts are my downfall. I often buy the boxes of 12 and I'm not publicly admitting how many of them i eat 😂😂😂

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I've got 28, but most of those I haven't seen for 25 years.

Did anyone else watch Animals of Farthing Wood? That was my jam as a kid - you could never make it nowadays!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
No, the what. But it is because they are in their own little bubble. The most annoying in the sudden stopping in the middle of a busy path, turning a complete 180 degrees and looking shocked when you collide with them. Step aside! And walking 3 abreast with zero idea that people might be wanting to walk in the opposite direction.

I suppose part of it is so many people are crammed into smaller spaces there but geeze. Infuriating.
God the people that do that here, faces in phones all over the place, am like please just go stand at the side or somthing

Maybe just one day trip to there then just to see it 😂 mostly I'd love to go out to kyoto, nagano, rabbit Island (can't spell that one lol) will be years off though going but it would be nice to experience it, never been out that far before