Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella put my pressies under the tree last night and as he’s at work I did the obligatory shake and feel but I’ve gone and fucking ripped the paper on one of them accidentally he’s gonna be fuming. His instructions when he left were “don’t touch the presents Wilma, I’ll know if you have”
ooh could you see what it was? What was it 😂

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
God the people that do that here, faces in phones all over the place, am like please just go stand at the side or somthing

Maybe just one day trip to there then just to see it 😂 mostly I'd love to go out to kyoto, nagano, rabbit Island (can't spell that one lol) will be years off though going but it would be nice to experience it, never been out that far before
We have been to Usagi Shima/ōkunoshima. I don't much care for rabbits but we went for the poison gas museum that is also there. It is about the only place in Japan that recognises they weren't only victims when Hiroshima happened but also aggressors. We have been to Nagano for the winter snow. Japan is wild, that are such a fascinating population, insanely polite. We lived in Tokyo for a short time and that was enough. I think I am too rude for them.

fudgebox

VIP Member
I did but I didn't like the last season, felt like they were trying redo what had already been done, I felt like it had a good ending an should have been left at that
Yep defo the last series I didn’t have a clue what was going on! But loved it before Emma left