Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Ariel was my first Disney princess but my fave was Aurora, I always wanted to look like her. After her it was Pocahontas. I think Belle had the fittest prince - Adam, was it? Eric used to annoy me a bit with how dumb he was. Kiss the girl ffs. 😬

Who is your fave Disney villain?
Ooof that's a much harder question. Maybe Scar though, he was just so wonderfully evil.

The above is a good video, but I don't think anyone beats Jeremy Irons in the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Japan is wild, that are such a fascinating population, insanely polite. We lived in Tokyo for a short time and that was enough. I think I am too rude for them.
Years ago, I read how some Japanese companies have rooms where they have life-size effigies of managers whose employees can commit violence against these models to let out aggressive feelings against their superiors at work.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Good morning everyone, me and my bf have just had an argument 🙄 I’m just crying on my own in the bedroom. Bit fed up with life atm. I’ll be ok, I’ll pick myself up and go back to being a bad bitch soon enough 😅 I hope. Have a good day everyone xx
Bloody hell bit early for that

coconochanel

VIP Member
I saw some well nice Mom jeans in Tesco earlier but I didn’t buy them cos I bottled it as I wouldn’t usually wear mom jeans and I’m a proper plain Jane who sticks to what I’m used to but they’re all ive been thinking about since. Might have to go back and get them
Yeah go for it!

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Good morning everyone, me and my bf have just had an argument 🙄 I’m just crying on my own in the bedroom. Bit fed up with life atm. I’ll be ok, I’ll pick myself up and go back to being a bad bitch soon enough 😅 I hope. Have a good day everyone xx
Sorry to hear that. That's really shit. :(

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've just finished episode one - it's hilarious. It's a woman who has secretly recorded her conversations with her boyfriend, and then her mates are discussing what he's said. It's better than I'm making it sound (and better than the trailer makes it sound TBF).

sounds good we’d be good on it 😂

Last edited:

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I wonder what Tattle threads would look like in the 1800s. Just a bunch of people commenting about lords and ladies and mistresses and pointing out they're wearing more petticoats than they claim to be.
I mean that’s what high society was in the 1800s was wasn’t it?

I’m watching Death to 2021; still in bed and cba to get up.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
What age did you guys stop believing in the big fella? I can’t remember when I found out, I think I was probably about 7 or 8?

Snippysnips

VIP Member
What Christmas snacks have we all got left? I’ve got loads tbh but just random chocolates we got gifted. I think I’m gonna eat the last of the chocolate Yule log tonight. The Asda one was really nice!!!
Still got my box of celebrations lol an my collapsed ginger bread house, haven't been in the mood much to eat it all lol