Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
@GladiatorReady It makes me regret selling my switch!

I have only been out on NYE about 3 times..2 of them were to raves!

I prefer a night in with friends, playing games..Not this year though unfortunately..my son said he isn't going out, so will play games with me as my husband won't..am sure I will be snoring before midnight but I want to watch Kylie and the Pet Shop Boys on BBC1!

Reactions: 2

strawb

VIP Member
I haven’t even opened my quality streets yet. Sort of regret buying them. There’s enough chocolate in this house to last a life time and my fella doesn’t eat chocolate does he so looks like it’s an entire tub of quality street for me 😳
love that for you!

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Ahh really? I always thought out of all the country's Japan was the one where they were more aware of the space around them an tried to keep themselves in their own little bubble an kept away from others, somtimes here it's a nightmare cause people have 0 knowledge of personal space, I will admit am one of those that will snip at them 😂 when the markers went down cause of the pandemic I'd literally snap "the markers back there" I still do it, I don't want randoms being that close to me 😂
No, the what. But it is because they are in their own little bubble. The most annoying is the sudden stopping in the middle of a busy path, turning a complete 180 degrees and looking shocked when you collide with them. Step aside! And walking 3 abreast with zero idea that people might be wanting to walk in the opposite direction.

I suppose part of it is so many people are crammed into smaller spaces there but geeze. Infuriating.

-- edit i see the first sentence makes no sense but I have no idea what I was trying to say, so it stays.

Seabrooks salt and vinegar fries (or if they're ever restocked - Seabrooks chilli heat fries).
Oh I love those too.

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
When Mr fudge snores I hold his nose and then roll over quickly so he doesn’t know what happened but it stops the snoring 🤣 sometimes his snoring is so bad I have to go sleep downstairs on the sofa!
ahahahhahaha i have to use this advanced technique

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I watched the last season just because I didn't want to feel like I was quitting with it after I had watched all the rest but the last season really wasn't good, it was all over the place as well, I know they usually did a past/present type thing but it was a mess with that one

Reactions: 1

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
What Christmas snacks have we all got left? I’ve got loads tbh but just random chocolates we got gifted. I think I’m gonna eat the last of the chocolate Yule log tonight. The Asda one was really nice!!!
A full unopened tub of quality street, a box of after eights, 7/8s of a toberlerone, 2 large Santa’s, one small Santa, three packs of chocolate coins, a random assortment of advent calendar choice and two chocolate oranges 😬

Reactions: 1