Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member

New thread!

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Christmas Day was lovely! Boxing Day was…Eventful 🙈 long story short I was sober and everyone else was wasted so I ended up looking after everyone, now im just mentally drained from all the people I’ve seen in a short space of time 😂 does that even make sense?
Your turn to get pissed at New Year 🥳

Snippysnips

VIP Member
We have been to Usagi Shima/ōkunoshima. I don't much care for rabbits but we went for the poison gas museum that is also there. It is about the only place in Japan that recognises they weren't only victims when Hiroshima happened but also aggressors. We have been to Nagano for the winter snow. Japan is wild, that are such a fascinating population, insanely polite. We lived in Tokyo for a short time and that was enough. I think I am too rude for them.
I love rabbits lol nothing would make me happier than sitting on the ground am just being completed surrounded by them 😂

I'd also love to check out those animal cages as well, I think for me personally there's so much novelty things over there that you just don't get her, I quite like some anime as well an arcades etc

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Me too. When there is an event or an occasion that is happening later in the day, I can't focus on the moment at all. It's like the rest of the day and night keep stretching before me. 😬
There's an event happening somewhere later today?
Aren't they all banned?

BelleAmie

VIP Member
A lot better than my husband. Why is this my family?

View attachment 947390

But seriously, thank you for asking. I was awake all morning and have been asleep since about 1pm, just woke up now. Fatigue is real. I don't think it is helped by tremendous sadness about not being at home. This body of mine needs to wake up and start moving, we have done enough of laying in bed now.

I am going to treat myself to a Pot Noodle for supper! What's everyone's favourite Pot Noodle flavour? Has to be sweet and sour for me.

Oh and I don't have a chocolate order. My favourites are the strawberry and orange ones but no-one else in my family likes them so I don't have to go favourites first. They come in the order they are grabbed.
Oh wow - what on earth were they doing to get so muddy?! Surely normal football doesn’t involve that much mud?

my favourite pot noodle is chicken and mushroom, followed by chow mein. Haven’t had a pot noodle in so long but it’s all I can think about now!