Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Families suck. I only have my brother and his 2 kids and they still suck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s very tense here in the Wilma household. Me and Mr Wilma are having a competition to see who can make the best yorkshires. The heat is on. He can barely make beans on toast if I’m honest so if I lose I’ll be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daily question time...

Who was your favourite Disney Princess (or Disney heroine) growing up?

Mine was Jasmine.

Reactions: 1
Belle!

fun fact! I used to dress up as Belle and Elsa for kids parties 😂
ETA / I meant as an actual job! I didn’t just turn up to parties dressed as a princess like a weirdo hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mine was Belle too!

i liked the Little Mermaid as well but that was cos I thought Eric was fit 😂 for a cartoon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s very tense here in the Wilma household. Me and Mr Wilma are having a competition to see who can make the best yorkshires. The heat is on. He can barely make beans on toast if I’m honest so if I lose I’ll be fuming
I hope you end the day with a pudding that rises well, becomes very big and you enjoy getting inside you!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Daily question time...

Who was your favourite Disney Princess (or Disney heroine) growing up?

Mine was Jasmine.
Ariel was my first Disney princess but my fave was Aurora, I always wanted to look like her. After her it was Pocahontas. I think Belle had the fittest prince - Adam, was it? Eric used to annoy me a bit with how dumb he was. Kiss the girl ffs. 😬 My early Disney crush was fox Robin Hood though 😂

Who is your fave Disney villain?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ariel was my first Disney princess but my fave was Aurora, I always wanted to look like her. After her it was Pocahontas. I think Belle had the fittest prince - Adam, was it? Eric used to annoy me a bit with how dumb he was. Kiss the girl ffs. 😬

Who is your fave Disney villain?
Ooof that's a much harder question. Maybe Scar though, he was just so wonderfully evil.

The above is a good video, but I don't think anyone beats Jeremy Irons in the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Scar is THE best Disney villain, and has the best song imo. You're right, Jeremy Irons is unbeatable. 🙌 Closely followed by Frollo and Hellfire. Man, that song slaps.

Reactions: 4
Back to work tomorrow 😒 and I’m working mandatory overtime on Sunday which I’m already dreading.

Just finished the book I was reading over Christmas, what a load of old shite that ending was!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Scar is THE best Disney villain, and has the best song imo. You're right, Jeremy Irons is unbeatable. 🙌 Closely followed by Frollo and Hellfire. Man, that's song slaps.
I think Hellfire is a better song, just because the evil seems much more real. but my favourite Disney villain song is this one

or, if we're including non-Disney animated movies, my favourite is this - it terrified me as a kid.

You know what, I’ve not seen that many Disney films
You'll have the perfect excuse to discover them alongside Mini!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.