Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much here either, I'll have dinner with family fairly early but then I'm coming back home and staying in. Anything festive this year feels like a bother, I just want to have a hot drink, spend some time on my laptop and go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not much here either, I'll have dinner with family fairly early but then I'm coming back home and staying in. Anything festive this year feels like a bother, I just want to have a hot drink, spend some time on my laptop and go to bed.
did you ever get cottage living? My bf said he’s gonna buy me an ep as a present and I think I’m gonna get cottage living!

Reactions: 2
We’re just going for a meal at my fav restaurant then we will probs come home and chill out. I also wanna stay up til 12 to watch fireworks but I doubt it will happen 😂 A friend keeps messaging asking if we wanna do something but I’ve never met his gf so it might be a bit awkward and he always hugs me when he sees me despite me always not very subtly saying “I really don’t like being touched” so I’m hoping we don’t see them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
did you ever get cottage living? My bf said he’s gonna buy me an ep as a present and I think I’m gonna get cottage living!
Not yet! Today might be the day, I just haven't been playing at all but no plans today apart from taking a shower so I can indulge over the weekend. It looks so good and a friend recommended it highly, apparently it's worth the game play time.

• Heart
Not yet! Today might be the day, I just haven't been playing at all but no plans today apart from taking a shower so I can indulge over the weekend. It looks so good and a friend recommended it highly, apparently it's worth the game play time.
everyone on the Sims thread seems to love it!! I might hold off getting it until tomorrow cos if I get it tonight I’ll just ignore my boyfriend all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning gang! These mask suggestions made me chuckle 😂

I’m not doing much either, my mum and dad are coming in for a cuppa and to look through our wedding photos for ones they would like and then I think I’m going to have a pamper afternoon, actually do my hair and make up and wear something that doesn’t resemble a hobo 😂 going to have drinks and game night with mr whiskey I think 🥰🥰

• Heart
I’m having a cup of tea and my morning scroll through tattle and yeah, reading every thread with a purple mask is well confusing! I keep thinking everyone is the same person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In my quest to make 2022 the year where I actually do things (rather than say 'oh, I'd like to do that someday') I had to confront my mum about her keeping phoning me when she's off her head.

It's not an easy conversation but at least it's done and I'm not letting it sit and stew in my brain.

• Heart
You can turn it off usually by clicking ‘display holiday styling’ under preferences but even that hasn’t worked ffs 😂

• Haha
Morning all, what a fail this NYE knickers/masks are!:oops: anyway today I've got lunch with the OH's fam then no plans for the evening might watch tv with a bottle of wine and see the new year in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all. Had an early night and managed to sleep hooray. Feeling a bit better today but still not 100% stupid jab.
Working from home until 3 and then will have a bubble bath and go over to bf’s for the night. I’m not a fan of NYE it makes me feel really sad for some reason so I might go to bed before 12 or will just watch some telly with bf and chill. I’m going to do dry jan again and I’d like to carry it on until my birthday (April) as I’ve probably over indulged too much this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning! I’m going to join if that’s ok. I always read and think what a lovely bunch of people. No new year plans here I’m working today until lunchtime from home though so all good.
Then tonight it’ll just be a takeaway, lots of chocolate and a film probably. Have a lovely day!

Morning all. Had an early night and managed to sleep hooray. Feeling a bit better today but still not 100% stupid jab.
Working from home until 3 and then will have a bubble bath and go over to bf’s for the night. I’m not a fan of NYE it makes me feel really sad for some reason so I might go to bed before 12 or will just watch some telly with bf and chill. I’m going to do dry jan again and I’d like to carry it on until my birthday (April) as I’ve probably over indulged too much this month.
I started dry January early this year on Boxing Day after a horrific hangover. I’ve never done it before so we’ll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw these masks last night right but I thought just one person had a really tit avatar. I didn’t realise we all got them. They are so annoying. Who can we complain too! Dunno who’s who anymore!

I had THE WORST sleep EVER. Little peaches got up at 3AM asking to watch tv. When I said no he cried and cried. I’ll be honest I have no idea if he even went back to sleep but he’ll be crying his eyes out tired by 5pm 🙄

I’m not a fan of NYE either. I don’t know why. We used to always go out and get smashed and have a laugh. Since having little peaches we haven’t done that anymore, actually I think we’ve done it once but now we have no babysitters and I just find it all a bit boring!

• Heart
Welcome to the thread @Betty701 :coffee:

I have an irritating headache, think it must be muscle tension. I fell asleep watching tv last night which messed up with my sleep schedule. Got up at midnight, couldn't fell back asleep until 3 o'clock and then woke up at 10:30 this morning. Feeling a bit out of sorts. I've decided to take a shower and do the whole shebang, hair care, shaving, skin care, etc. Did my nails yesterday so at least my hands look neat! Ibuprofen first though. 🤕

@Peaches_xox You can turn off holiday displays from preferences, I usually like them but this one is a no from me as well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tattle mods:

I actually don't mind the masks that much, but it is hard to see who people are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning! Going to have a day to doing absolutely nothing, and then work tonight which I’m dreading because I know it will be so busy 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.