Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6D74C089-4A3B-4491-8715-7974BA054602.jpeg

the wrapping survived the cupboard squish 👍🏻 Why I bother I dunno cos it’ll be torn off in seconds in the morning.
I feel ready for bed now but might shove a film on in bed for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve.
I watched Elf and now How the grinch stole Christmas 🎄🎄🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
👋👋 hey guys

Been having a bit of a crappy time with my mental health, I've been lurking though.

Hope you are all well and have a very Merry Christmas you lot of lovelies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas you silly witches!

the babies still asleep but I’m awake 😂 my body is just used to being awake dead early

hope you all have a good day guys, you all deserve it 💕 big love to everyone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas everyone - I hope you all have a wonderful day doing exactly what you want to do and if you don’t, remember it’s just one day and you can make any day Christmas if you try hard enough!

I’ve ripped through my stocking and I’m now getting ready for parkrun, must remember my elf dress is indecent if I bend over so should stretch against a wall at the end…

• Heart
Merry Christmas you lovely lot.
I’m still in bed waiting for son to wake up! I thought he’d be raring to go at the crack of dawn 😂

Hope you all make the best of today however you’re spending it. My bf is coming to my family for lunch so hope it all goes well 🤞🏻Means I don’t have to be designated driver for the first time in years so could get messy 😂

• Heart
Merry Christmas my lovelies, OH is still snoring I'm tempted to open my presents without him :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Just having a gingerbread latte ☕ the babies made up with all his stuff, so is my fella and I am too 🥰 made the mistake of wrapping up some white chocolate buttons so the baby was eating chocolate at 7:05 this morning 😂 the livingroom is a mess but oh well it’s Christmas! Few hours here then we’re going to my mother in laws 😊 is it too early for a drink? 👀

• Heart
Merry Christmas you silly witches ❤❤

I hope you all have an amazing day. Eldest daughter kindly set me a 6am alarm 😂
The Mr has gone to pick up my mam and sister. The dinner is under control. The kids are playing
So far so good

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.