Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve just been cleaning the house, it’s so much easier when no one is here! I’ve given myself a little break though and I’m now in a nice bubbly bath. Trying to stop myself from having a nap 😂 cos I’ll get nothing done

• Heart
Reactions: 14

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello!!!

I’ve been out with my friend - luckily my frizzy hair settled a bit and went a bit wavy. My mate said it looked nice so I was ‘thanks, it’s the humidity’ we went for a Costa in the morning to get a coffee then at about lunch time we rocked up to Nandos. We didn’t even have a Nandos cos the food they have for kids is SHITE.

right so I used to be shagging this lad LOL and me and my mate used to take the piss out of him cos he loved peas. Let’s called him Pea Lover. Whenever we’d go out for food he’d ask for garden peas with his food and we used to laugh at him. Once we went for a Nandos and he just got two sides of peas and we were like ‘who the fuck gets peas with a Nandos!?’ Since being on tattle I’ve come to realise from the Aldi thread it’s actually quite popular! Anyway the baby LOVES peas, never eats them at home but when we’re out, give him peas and he wallops him down his throat. So we were sat there the baby was shouting ‘MORE! PEAS!’ And saying ‘peas please’ and ‘my peas’ my mate was like ‘are you sure he isn’t pea lovers baby?’ 😂 made me laugh

but yeah we didn’t even go Nandos we went the Harvester. I ate a load of shite tbh I got halloumi fries to start, then absolutely devoted some tomato & herb pasta, then had a halloumi flat bread. Love halloumi me 😂

so that was my day, I’m gonna get back in my pjs now and have a lazy afternoon with the baba 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just having a gingerbread latte ☕ the babies made up with all his stuff, so is my fella and I am too 🥰 made the mistake of wrapping up some white chocolate buttons so the baby was eating chocolate at 7:05 this morning 😂 the livingroom is a mess but oh well it’s Christmas! Few hours here then we’re going to my mother in laws 😊 is it too early for a drink? 👀

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I have judged your gingerbread houses and I declare them...

In the spirt of 'fuck it, it's Christmas' I have ordered my first Nandos in several years. Next year I'm cutting back on takeaways but today? Fuck it, it's Christmas.

What's everyone up to tonight?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t take many saucy pics anymore I like to pretend I’m a born again virgin or something now I’m a Mum. When really im a ✨slut✨ kiddin 🤣

anyway the worst is - for some reason I’d take my saucy pics on Snapchat (that’s why I accidentally sent the wrong person a pic of my tits) so id save them on snap, go off to wherever I text me fella and send it there. Anyway the other week I was on snap, tapping through my memories. Aw the baby from a year ago, tap tap, oh a pic of my Nandos, tap tap ‘3 years ago-‘ a pic of my fanny 🤣 was mortified 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hey bitches

Feeling a bit down today after everything that happened with my mum yesterday. My car is still registered to her house so my road tax renewal letter is there so I’ve asked for the reference and she’s ignoring me. Useful because my road tax is due 1st Jan and I need either the ref or the log book - both are at her house 🙃

Had a proper good cry and went to sleep last night. Not sure why my life has to be filled with so much ✨drama✨ must be me or something.
Goal for 2022 is have a less drama filled life!

In positive news I had the most perfect boiled eggs this morning following the instructions @BelleAmie gave the other day. You’ve changed my life 😅

Hope everybody has a good day. What day even is it?! Every day is just merging into one atm!

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
My Christmas eve hasn't really gone to plan! My sister got sent to the hospital, as her doctor thought she might have a blood clot! Luckily, she went to the AMU, rather than A&E and it was empty.. so she was out within 2 hours and it's just an infection..by the time she came to mine it was after 8pm and we were all yawning!

• Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella went Christmas shopping after work, he’s made a hamper full of choc and sweets for his brother and his girlfriend (and a just eat voucher 😂) anyway I’m going through all the sweets and choc and it’s all proper good stuff !? I said to him you never buy me good scran when I send you the shop and he just looked at me like 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I haven’t sent a saucy pic in ages Cba 😂 before me and Mr Wilma got together (when I thought he was a right dickhead) he used to send me windmilling videos on Snapchat hahahahah

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning!

my hair dryer decided to pack up on me last night 🥲 just as im going out today as well 🥲 so I put my hair in plaits now I look like Monica out of friends

480C1DFA-A477-4357-835C-46236B633F79.gif

but I’m going for a Nandos so I’ll be ok!

my hair might be frizzy but at least I’m getting some spicy chicken!

that rhymes in a weird way 😂 have a good day everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Omg I feel a tad hungover this morning. Not used to drinking as much these days. Little man has gone downstairs to watch some you tube and left me in bed for a little bit bless him. Paracetamol and some ribena and I’ll be grand.

Lazy one for us today. Will make the most of hanging out with little one before I take him up to his dads for 5 days.

Might go force some toast down me to perk me up.

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
i haven't properly watched a single disney movie 😬😬😬

don't remember the first movie i saw in the cinema, but the first one i remember was the 1st harry potter 💜

christmas snacks... i don't even know how many different after eight packs, riesen black chocolate huge pack, quite a few boxes of chocolate pralines and truffles, cherry chocolate cake, speculatius cake, so many different kinds of cheese and cold cuts, homemade strawberry ice-cream, so much alcohol... i don't think this is even half.

went on a day trip today to an island on the northern coast of germany:

3A5842D0-D170-47BF-BE10-8C5EAA778821.jpeg

too tired to keep my eyes open!

• Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone - I hope you all have a wonderful day doing exactly what you want to do and if you don’t, remember it’s just one day and you can make any day Christmas if you try hard enough!

I’ve ripped through my stocking and I’m now getting ready for parkrun, must remember my elf dress is indecent if I bend over so should stretch against a wall at the end…

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
They’ve finally gone home 🥳🥳 Mr Wilma did tell his family it was all me and nothing to do with him, and his mum said “well it’s a joint effort, thanks both” 😂

glad to see you back @strawb ❤

Hope everyone has had a good Boxing Day! X

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hope everybody’s had a good day. My days been interesting 🙄 dinner was shite. It’s not normal to be this hungry on Christmas Day 🤣 but little peaches has had an amazing day & thats the main thing right 🥰

I’m gonna get smashed with my fella tonight and watch whatever shit is on tv 🙃🙃

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
I use the digital ovulation sticks and when I get the smiley face I leave it out of mr whiskey to see, he gets the hint then 😂

• Haha