Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always eat loads of these round christmas time... Obvs I know they're available all year but something about them just hits different at chrimbo

1639411013556.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Continuing with the crisp talk...which crisps do you buy for Christmas? any posh ones, fav ones?
As a kid we used to have chip sticks at Christmas - was the only time we could afford them so they seemed so special and posh.

My parents took me shopping yesterday for a Christmas present and I have some full new bedding - so I got that washed, dried and put on today. Is there anything cosier than brand new bedding? There is not.

In other news my housemates continue to be slobs, to the point where the only other one who cleans (out of five of us) mentioned it on the group chat... that has the landlord in. So that was fun! Bet the bastards still won't clean anything though. I tell you, next year I am getting and staying out of debt, I need to eventually get my own place.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
13BAA7F5-CDAB-4080-90C0-4955261DAC89.jpeg

which one would you go for? I mean I’m a bit disappointed there’s no chomp so I’ll make do and go with a crunchie

• Heart
Always the dairy milk caramel.

Me and my brother always used to do trades with our selection boxes... I'd get rid of my flakes in return for his buttons. We'd be sat for ages proper bartering with eachother over what swaps we wanted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I have just got home, still have stuff to do but I have a stinking headache that’s killing me. I’m on my period and
my medication gives me a bit of a heavy flow, today I leaked through my tampon and stained my jeans 🙁
So embarrassing, I’m not 12!

I’ve also had lunch and my crisps craving went away - can’t believe it! On a brighter note, I got these bad boys on my way home:

827E3052-B168-4F8C-8451-E07D9E46DB70.jpeg

I have a thing for slightly “ugly” shoes, what do you guys think?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I have the dairy milk and the buttons because they’re both so small?

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht I feel your pain
I bled through my pyjamas today because I was in a meeting that overran - and so my period also decided to overrun 🤦🏼‍♀️ Luckily I was at home (obviously… I don’t go into the office in my pjs) but it happens to me more months than it doesn’t and it’s so annoying 😔 I hope your headache is better soon! ❤

@watermelon sugar I didn’t get round to replying to this because because of the tragedy listed above
but how exciting about your DNA test! I hope it brings you some answers/information you’re looking for. How cool would it be if you discovered a whole new family out there (given that your current family is treating you so badly). Will keep everything crossed for you! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh I love a crunchie!
Just had a 30 min nap between my 2 jobs and my fella came home and turned the light on who does that when someone is sleeping???!!! I was not best pleased

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Got to be the Flake.

I have just got home, still have stuff to do but I have a stinking headache that’s killing me. I’m on my period and
my medication gives me a bit of a heavy flow, today I leaked through my tampon and stained my jeans 🙁

I’ve also had lunch and my crisps craving went away - can’t believe it! On a brighter note, I got these bad boys on my way home:

View attachment 922014

They look comfy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 922014

They look so comfy! Got myself a similar pair as slippers, can't wait until they arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht I feel your pain
undefined
Ugh, happens to the best of us, doesn’t it? Hope you are okay now. And thanks, I‘m feeling much better, ibuprofen and a bowl of cereal sorted me right out ❤

They look comfy.
They look so comfy! Got myself a similar pair as slippers, can't wait until they arrive.
They are indeed 🥰

Chocolate bar-wise, it’s got to be Flake for me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why have none of you gone for the fudge? I'm offended. Although... more for me.

NH has now told multiple people that he wants to try and catch Covid from his colleagues so that he can have time off over Christmas. My lungs are hoping that he's joking.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @watermelon sugar but sometimes people don't get the answers they want from these tests, so please look after yourself, just in case.

• Heart
At my big age of 30, I’m still absolutely fuming if my mum doesn’t get me a selection box.
I always get little peaches one for Christmas Eve, and my fella a sweet one but then nobody buys me one so I have to get my own one. I saw a Kit Kat chunky one in Tesco the other day I got my eye on 😋

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Guys I took a break to have dinner and now I have to go back to work 😭 I feel so sad for myself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I’m in me fellas Nans right and I just went to take something to the bin and I looked at the floor and thought why’s that wet? So I went in and went to his Nan why is your floor wet? Poor thing started panicking like mad thinking the house was leaking and then I realised it was the shadow from her coats hanging up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got to be the Crunchie.
Mum always gets me a selection box still 😂

We just popped for a drive to see Xmas lights and stopped off at bf’s for a cuppa/minecraft break. I’ve lost them both to ps5 so I’m tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.