Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has just requested to follow me on insta and his handle is something like "loyalsugardaddy" so if you catch me splashing the cash anytime soon mind ya business
Feel free to send him my way too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sea salt and balsamic vinegar cracker crisps
Worcester sauce walkers
Nice and spicy nik naks

I don’t like any ready salted or the scampi and lemon nik naks are minging

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Golden wonder salt and vinegar are my favourites

Back in the day it was Tudor pickled onion.

I can’t eat bacon flavoured snacks, they give me horrible burps

• Haha
I almost had a heart attack. I overheard NH saying to his girlfriend that he has Covid... turns out he was joking and he's tested negative... but a load of his colleagues now have it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My faves Tyrells salt&vinegar, I forgot who but someone on these threads call them "Tory crisps" and it killed me 😂😂 I also love walkers prawn cocktail and walkers salt & vinegar, otherwise I'm a crisp prude I'm afraid, ready salted all the way. I don't like flavoured ones 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What's everyone's top 3 best and worst crisps?

Mine changes all the time but atm I've got a thing for Frazzles, Wheat Crunchies and Wotsits.

I've got no time for them sunbite things. Not a fan of any McCoys tbh and I don't rate Discos.

Paprika Max Walkers are in a tier of their own 👑
This is my kind of question 😍

1. salt & vinegar kettle chips
2. Bacon frazzles
3. Walkers sensations chicken and thyme

worst would be:
1. Sunbites
2. Any of the walkers baked tit
3. Pringles (don’t @ me)

• Heart
My favourites are:

1.Cheese and onion Walkers
2.Sour cream and onion Pringles
3.Salt and vinegar Tyrell’s

So basically I like onion everything, also these IKEA leek ones. I don’t really rate prawn cocktail and I think I would like bacon crisps but I‘ve never tried them!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oooh top 3:
1. Aldi Lime & Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
2. Flame Grilled Steak Doritos
3. That Sweet Chilli Sensations

Bottom: anything cheese related 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It quite often smells of Kettle crisps outside my house, depending on the wind direction from the factory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to confess that I don't really like crisps. I like lime Doritos and the spicy ones are okay, but other than that I can take or leave them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Visiting the worst insult thread was a mistake, I've lost all hope in humanity AND I reminded myself of unpleasant stuff 😂 Can't wait to go home and have dinner, roll on 5 pm 😩

• Sad
This thread has inspired me to treat myself to some crisps for dinner, I always treat myself after going to the doctors as if I was a five-year-old 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not fussy with crisps I love all flavours and types 🤩

got given a big ass bag of quality streets as a tip this morning so snacking on them for my lunch!

• Heart
Best crisps (currently);
1. Flaming hot monster munch
2. Salt and Black pepper combo mix from M&S
3. Ready salted walkers, the OG of crisps

Worst;
1. Scampi fries
2. Scampi nik naks
3. Nice n spicy nik naks

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've gone into a crisp hole, does anyone else remember space invaders spicy crisps?! Pickled onion monster munch was ELITE too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.