Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone wear on christmas day? Do you dress up or stay in pjs?!

I normally dress up and treat myself to a new dress but I can't find anything I like! I've got some nice jumper dresses so might wear one of them.

Reactions: 1
Afternoon all, I usually wear something nice but not too dressy a few years ago I wore a festive jumper but I don't have one this year. Last night I had mini bottle of wine I got from Home bargains it was called B rose by Black tower and it was lovely but apparently the only supermarket that sells it is The Asda.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do dress up, yes. The problem is that I’ve ordered myself a skirt but it hasn’t arrived yet, I’m afraid it got lost in the post.

What shall I do if the only good thing about my day is eating crisps for lunch? 😅

• Heart
I do dress up, yes. The problem is that I’ve ordered myself a skirt but it hasn’t arrived yet, I’m afraid it got lost in the post.

What shall I do if the only good thing about my day is eating crisps for lunch? 😅
Yes I was thinking of wearing a sequined skirt this year and a plain top. Whats everyone had for lunch I need some lunch inspo?

If anyone is thinking about watching the new series of Sex and the City, make sure you have tissues!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We dress up on Christmas. One of my fav family photos is of the 3 of us on Christmas Day and I’m wearing a dress, my fellas in a shirt and little peaches is a baby in a vest with a collar 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What does everyone wear on christmas day? Do you dress up or stay in pjs?!

I normally dress up and treat myself to a new dress but I can't find anything I like! I've got some nice jumper dresses so might wear one of them.
We usually dress up, I've got this green and gold dress from boohoo I'm wearing this year. I'll see if I can find the link!

Afternoon all, I usually wear something nice but not too dressy a few years ago I wore a festive jumper but I don't have one this year. Last night I had mini bottle of wine I got from Home bargains it was called B rose by Black tower and it was lovely but apparently the only supermarket that sells it is The Asda.
Oh god this brings back memories I used drink this wine all the time 😂 I'm sure Morrison's sell Black Tower wine

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wear jeans and a nice jumper xmas day. Boxing Day it’s pjs all day if I don’t have to be anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

It has an elasticised waist and is very floaty which will be good for all the food I will consume 😂

• Heart
Food related question incoming:

If 1 is 100% green
and 10 is 100% brown

What is your perfect banana? (behave)

I'd go a 6 - the slightest bit overripe.

• Haha

It has an elasticised waist and is very floaty which will be good for all the food I will consume 😂
I love that dress, if only I had a smaller waistline and much smaller boobs!

Also, is that Black Tower wine the one which looks like it has two colours in it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.