Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shower done, hair dry. I hate my new hair oil, that's money down the drain but oh well. Made some decaf earl grey, I'll have two mini mince pies and watch some tv 📺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhhh I’m in a predicament. That interview I had - I’ve been offered a second interview. They’ve said I can work at the office close to home for 2 years whilst I finish my qualification/ degree but then id need to split the week half in my hometown and half in the office which is quite a drive away.

Now I dunno what to do. Ideally I wanna be able to work close to home and don’t wanna have it hanging over me that in 2 years I’ll have to do a long commute. But on the other hand beggars can’t be choosers and my boss is an absolute prick so at least I’d be away from him 😩

bf says take it then in 2 years just find a new job but it’s not always that easy to get a job cos my industry is very competitive especially once qualified 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d be inclined to take it. You never know in 2 years their stance on location could change. Your current manager is such a prick it would give me such satisfaction to hand notice to him.

Reactions: 4
Congrats on the 2nd interview @WilmaHun i would be tempted to say go for it. A lot can happen in 2yrs and at least for the short term you won't have the head boss to put up with

Reactions: 3
I’d take it @WilmaHun, as your boyfriend has said, you can always find another job in two years if you don’t want to drive. Your current boss sounds absolutely unbearable

Reactions: 3
Agree with everyone @WilmaHun I'd take it. 2 years is plenty of time, you can get used to the work and people, see how you get on and whether you'd like to stay for longer. You'll be close to home as well! If you don't take it, you'll still be looking for a new job while hating your boss. 🤷‍♀️ New year fresh start?

Reactions: 1
We’re about to tackle the Christmas tree. Wish us luck, the babies already wandered off with the tinsel twice (I don’t mind tinsel on trees don’t @ me)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We were going to go bouldering tonight, but OH has had to work late so now we're not doing anything. It's totally thrown off my weeks plans and it's making me really pathetically anxious when in reality all it means is I've shifted it to Friday and I'll go to the gym tomorrow and Thursday. (Originally I was planning bouldering tonight, rest tomorrow, gym Wednesday and Friday). Stupid brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’re about to tackle the Christmas tree. Wish us luck, the babies already wandered off with the tinsel twice (I don’t mind tinsel on trees don’t @ me)
When I was doing the tree My OH said where's the tinsel? I said 'we don't do tinsel in this house'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of New Year resolutions, I’ve just realised mine would be try CGM. I’ve just washed my hair and it’s so definitely curly/wavy, there is no point in straightening and curling it again, it only damages it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't mind tinsel on home trees, I don't use one anymore but I think it's cheerful 😬🎄 But I like me a bit of 80s/90s style mismatched tacky tree so that might be why :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone! I’ve emailed back accepting the 2nd interview! :) don’t know unless you try and my bf said they must have liked me enough to be more flexible in the first place!

just seen this on fb for all you coffee lovers

D31587CC-DC91-4651-8FC9-199679D7C4DA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone! I’ve emailed back accepting the 2nd interview! :) don’t know unless you try and my bf said they must have liked me enough to be more flexible in the first place!

just seen this on fb for all you coffee lovers

View attachment 908962
omg I kept tapping the like button thinking why’s it not liking it but I was tapping like on your screenshot not on tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.