Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well its the 2 corner bungalows tit show. The 2 in the middle just got suckered into letting them put crap up in the middle.

I changed my bedsheets today and put my winter duvet on, plus two other fluffy blankets. I am the snuggest bug of them all right now 🥰

(I might be too warm and I can barely breathe under the weight of all the layers, send help)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg had a mare on the sims tonight. one of my Sims is having an affair with the maid, then the maid rings the Sim who is having an affair and says 'hey i was just wondering if it was ok if i asked out your wife' steady on you're gonna have an affair with the both of them !?

then another one of my sims got kicked out of uni for plagiarising! i was quite upset about it tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg had a mare on the sims tonight. one of my Sims is having an affair with the maid, then the maid rings the Sim who is having an affair and says 'hey i was just wondering if it was ok if i asked out your wife' steady on you're gonna have an affair with the both of them !?
Maybe they just want a threesome?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Morning. It’s another Monday. How does the weekend go so fast? Anyway Have a fabulous brand new week!

• Heart
Good morning! The baby is still asleep 😳 he weren’t even up through the night and he’s never slept 12+ hours before. Poor thing must have needed it not being well! I feel refreshed anyway! Dunno what to do with myself I’m just lying here enjoying the peace and quiet 😅 hope everyone has a great day!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning all,

I hate waking up grumpy but it's Monday, its time of the month and I've got cramps. I know I'll be on a short fuse mood wise today so I hope no bugger winds me up at work.
I'm praying for a smooth day but I'd rather go back to bed and curl up under the duvet. Sorry for starting a 'good morning' post with a whinge 😅

@watermelon sugar .....
💕baby melon💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought I had 17.5 hours of annual leave left so I could take 2.5 hours on Christmas Eve and leave at 1pm instead of having lunch, just checked and I’ve actually only got 16.15 hours of annual leave left so I can only take 1 hour and 15 minutes which means I won’t be able to add my lunch break into it and I’ll only get to leave at 2:45pm which is kinda pointless in terms of leaving early :(

Buttttt I managed a short run (3 miles) yesterday without any pain in my knee and it doesn’t hurt AT ALL today so that’s very, very good.

Good morning all,

I hate waking up grumpy but it's Monday, its time of the month and I've got cramps. I know I'll be on a short fuse mood wise today so I hope no bugger winds me up at work.
I'm praying for a smooth day but I'd rather go back to bed and curl up under the duvet. Sorry for starting a 'good morning' post with a whinge 😅

@watermelon sugar .....
💕baby melon💕
Oh no… has the thread synced? It’s my first day of my time of the month too, cramps a go-go here :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all.

2 more weeks of work and school before some xmas hols. Really need a break I’m tired out and the weekends go so fast.

Also time of the month so cramps too and would rather curl in bed than sit at my desk today but I’ve got a hot water bottle so could be worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow we definitely have all synced up. I've been tracking my mood and I'm in my PMT phase. I mean they are supposed to have stopped but.... Hormones 🙄🙄

We forgot to move the bloody elf last night. The bedtime from the girls was horrendous so I've said the elf was too upset at their behaviour to play any tricks.

Have a good week all

• Heart
Gonna get my week off approved today, fingers crossed. Hopefully there won't be any issues which will mean only 3 more weeks until I can stay home, be chill and do cosy tit. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. Going to bed on time certainly helped me, I even put moisturiser on last night 🤓 Feeling very together, but give it time I'm sure I'll be a disheveled mess by 5 pm lol.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.