Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morningggg. Gosh I’m so tired. Supposed to be out tonight but have made my decision that I’m not going. Really need to get my head into Christmas. Still haven’t bought many presents! Not sure why I can’t be bothered this year. Hope everybody has a good day 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Does anyone else’s fella just never take the hint that you need help? He’s just gleefully told me that he’s finished his Netflix series and watched a film this morning alone. All whilst I’ve hoovered, mopped, ironed, 2 wash loads and cooked a chicken for him… I replied “oh I’m glad you’ve had a relaxing morning” and he just said “yeah” not sensing the sarcasm at all. Prick.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all.

I'll be here on Christmas Day too. I am staying at the hospital. I said for everyone not to visit me because I want them to do nice Christmas things so I'll be here alone. Well, apart from hospital staff/patients.

@WeepingCassandra Thanks for that. I am going to talk to the in charge person tomorrow, this shenanigans may fix my bum but it is killing the rest of me.

I did get my shower and it was glorious. Then because this is me, my catheter became disconnected and I ended up sat in a puddle of pee that soaked through all my bedding. That is about as exciting as Sunday got here.

I've been thinking about prawn toast after @watermelon sugar mentioned them this morning. There is no Chinese delivery here though. Waaaaah

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Seems like this Monday has been shitty for all of us….. 😫 I’m having a hot chocolate and a mince pie to cheer myself up

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Please tell us more?!
I made it seem more interesting than it was!

So, we had a family gathering and I was in charge of ordering. I don't like using my real phone number for this sort of thing, so I made one up... after an hour of the pizza not turning up, someone rung the company. The driver couldn't find the house, it was a name rather than number, so they rung the number I had given and found out it was the big theater in the city centre. They then tried to deliver 7 pizzas to the stage door! It was this time of year so there would have been a panto going on...we got our pizzas in the end but have never heard the end of it!

• Haha
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning everyone. Got today off work, which is good because I woke up at 9:30 :(

Normally I barely sleep at all, but this past week I've been oversleeping and napping for England.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Crisps are always better as a sandwich.
I don't like the posh style of crisps. They look like old peoples fungal toe nails 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
FC810863-9F1C-4693-AFE4-060AA5544FEE.jpeg

I don’t have a sainsburys near me but I really wanna try these 💔💔💔💔

@BelleAmie sounds like she’s being selfish tbh, not fair on your little sister or the rest of you who just want to enjoy your day! I hope you all manage to have a lovely day regardless x

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I’ve never been to Home Bargains, The Range or B&M. I’m always so jealous when you all talk about them
It is like going to a cross between Daiso and Spotlight, only cheaper.

Two years is a long time @WilmaHun anything could happen, good luck with the second interview.

I have had a horrible day. OT made me cry, they are trying to build me up to using this robot arm thing, you put your arm in and it takes the weight away and then helps you make movements. It is awful. I want my arms to work. I don't know why my hands won't hold cutlery or a toothbrush. Then I had physio which made me cry some more because they move my legs and I just can't feel it, nothing. My brain thinks it is sending a "lift foot" message but it is not getting through. So crying and snotting. Then I fell asleep and missed the children video calling me, so yep you guessed it, I cried some more.

But...I am about to order some twinkly lights for my bedroom here and my friend sent me a lovely box of pick and mix sweets, proper ones, like white chocolate fish and chips, chocolate icy cups, jazzies etc. So there are nice bits from today.

Last edited:
  • Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Morning, I’ve been up since 6 going to London for the day! Currently parked outside my friends house said I would pick her up at 7 and she hasn’t replied to any of my texts I bet she is still asleep!! Could’ve had extra time in bed I’m knackered 😴

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
Someone wrote a bad review about my fellas work on fb today right and he’s proper took the knock about it 🤣 he’s just warmed up some leftover casserole and I went ‘it’s still cold you know’ and he went ‘go write a fuckin Facebook review about it’ 🤣🤣🤣
I wrote one it said ' fab place but Mr Watermelon isn't as funny as his missus'. 😊

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
It was a member of staffs birthday here the other day and they had the Percy Pig Igloo cake. The igloo bit was the best bit of the cake.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Someone please talk me out of handing in my resignation tomorrow. I've written the letter and signed it.

I'm such a mess.

Ugh.

• Sad