Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Thanks everyone! I’ve emailed back accepting the 2nd interview! :) don’t know unless you try and my bf said they must have liked me enough to be more flexible in the first place!

just seen this on fb for all you coffee lovers

D31587CC-DC91-4651-8FC9-199679D7C4DA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning everyone. Such an odd dream - dreamt I was related to Roald Dahl... chance would be a fine thing 🤣

Hope everyone has a good Friday - almost the weekend!

• Heart
  • Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Hope the medicine works quickly for mini melon @watermelon sugar

Do you ever go to @ someone on here and it brings up several similar names and then you go look for those random people and see they only ever posted once or twice and didn't have the stamina to stick around and just wonder why registering, logging in and posting once about Mrs Hinch was even worth it?!

It is been a looooooong day here. I have pressure sores now and am only allowed to lay on my sides, no laying on my back and no going in the wheelchair. So I have stared at a wall for most of the day. Finally convinced the nurse to sit me up a teeny bit and here I am, still wedged sideways but at least I can see things. She said if I get nail polish she will paint my nails so that will be nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Something in the air this week. Im tired and snappy with everyone.

we’ve been told not to come into the office again until govt guidance changes and our xmas dos are cancelled not that I’m that bothered really.

I want to get back into bed. Only 2 more hours of work left to do today though hooray.

the Amazon delivery man had a little flirt on the doorstep with me earlier haha I couldn’t look more rough if I tried today - slippers, xmas jumper, scarf and greasy hair 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Rolled out of bed straight to the pool for swimming early this morning. Back home now having some brekkie and chilling before going bf’s later on.

My anxiety has been acting up lately, can’t put my finger on why but it’s niggling away in the background and I’m just edgy and can’t fully relax at all.

• Heart
  • Sad

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning 👋🏻

As usual just wanted to stay in bed this morning. Dark cold mornings are so hard to get motivated. But got up and made brekkie, stood in cat vomit with bare feet and had to clean all that up so that woke me up 😂

4.5 days to work this week before breaking up for Xmas woo. Might do some present wrapping on lunch break today, I only have sons to wrap now then I’m sorted.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Sick

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I am in the worst mood today - maybe my period is closer than I thought because I really feel like I might blow my top today. I also want to sit here and cry. And I need chocolate

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I am livid I had a box of Thornton’s chocs that my fella got me and I remember leaving about 6/7 and I thought all day, they can be my snack, I just sat down to eat them and someone has put an empty box of my Thornton’s choc back!!! Can’t imagine who it was!! Cos it weren’t me!!! He’s not even here for me to have a go at. I’ve just sent him a very hostile text and called him a dickhead 😂 im fuming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Oh no, I feel so sad reading some of these posts. For the last year or so I've been trying to distance myself from a toxic friend and have often felt quite stressed about it but reading some of these posts puts things in perspective and has made me feel I shouldn't let it weigh me down as others are going thru much worse.
Sending hugs to you all 💕

rxOG4OB.gif

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I challenge you all to find me a better feeling than getting into bed when you’re so cold and tired 🥰
If you’ve changed the sheets before getting in and you’ve just shaved your legs in the shower before getting into bed then you’ve hit the jackpot.

• Heart
Morning 👋

I was up really early today because I was planning to take my sister’s to the hairdressers…We went and it turned out her hair is too dark to be dyed during a single 2 hour appointment, so she had to reschedule it and we went home. Did not even have time to drink my coffee! But if she does go through with it and it looks good, I might dye mine too, we have the same hair colour.

Hugs to everyone having crappy days, I’m here for you 🤗 Sorry to hear about your husband situation @Libbylulu, hope you figure it out soon ❤

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Awww thank you so much guys 🥰🥰

I’ve had a nice lie in, going for afternoon tea with my sister and then hubs is taking me out for a meal tonight 🥳

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
@lemonlime did thy give you gifts in return for the ones you gave them? if not that's prob why they were silent felt bad that they didn't give you a gift.

What do I do to cheer myself up? go to B&M of course! :ROFLMAO: no seriously I normally watch some youtube or a film, go for a walk etc.

When do you open your Quality St, Roses tubs? Im quite tempted to open mine now TBH😊

• Haha
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Is there a staff member you trust that you could ask without worrying that it might be escalated?
Maybe. I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel. Maybe I am the one over reacting. But every time he is here he comments on my appearance and everytime he is here to help me with personal care I just feel uneasy about the way he does it/how he touches me. Ick.

@Hope96 just because you have written the letter doesn't mean you have to act on it tomorrow. Put it somewhere safe, then if you do get the same in a few weeks you can act.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Morning. It’s another Monday. How does the weekend go so fast? Anyway Have a fabulous brand new week!

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Those people who sleep all night uninterrupted don’t know how lucky they are 😫 I am shattered but my mind is going at home 100mph not letting me switch off 😔
Same 😔 I was woken up half an hour ago with a car door slamming outside and haven’t been able to get back to sleep since because my mind is alllll over the place. Hope you get some sleep soon!

• Heart
  • Sad