Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I know this is basically tattle suicide but I've got a confession. I wore Mrs Hinch pyjamas last night AND I really like the dressing gown she's just bought out in her Tesco range :ROFLMAO:
omg I proper like her loungewear range you know!! I keep meaning to go to the Tesco to get some but I don’t live near one. See you on the rave thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 10

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning all, Looks like another rainy day today ☔ having had a flick through the Christmas tv guide I wasn't surprised to noticed 90% of the films were repeats:rolleyes: however I do want to watch Mary Poppins returns and a new Shaun the sheep film:ROFLMAO:

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning!

Omg I felt rough last night! I was asleep on the sofa by 8.30 then my bf woke me up to get in bed and I was sick ☹ God knows what's up with me this week! I still feel a bit rough now but I've had to come in to work as there's no cover 😖 Hope today passes quickly!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ah my fella always gives me shit about how i hold knives too! Especially when I’m chopping something he’ll stand over me and be like ‘you’re gonna chop your fingers off in a minute’ well their still here aren’t they!! It’s annoying cooking for/around someone who is a chef cos he nit picks at EVERYTHING now if he says anything to me I’ll just say shut up mate you got a bad review the other day

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hahaha my cat used to climb up ours when she was smaller but now she’s too fat to get up it. Here she is many years ago when we’d just got it home

670E0CA8-92E7-47A0-80AA-A203F531DB29.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Gonna get my week off approved today, fingers crossed. Hopefully there won't be any issues which will mean only 3 more weeks until I can stay home, be chill and do cosy shit. Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. Going to bed on time certainly helped me, I even put moisturiser on last night 🤓 Feeling very together, but give it time I'm sure I'll be a disheveled mess by 5 pm lol.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
omg had a mare on the sims tonight. one of my Sims is having an affair with the maid, then the maid rings the Sim who is having an affair and says 'hey i was just wondering if it was ok if i asked out your wife' steady on you're gonna have an affair with the both of them !?

then another one of my sims got kicked out of uni for plagiarising! i was quite upset about it tbh 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Helllooooo I’ve just got back from Boots. The doctor prescribed mini melon some amoxicillin so hopefully that starts to help 😊 I treated myself to a Bleach London hair mask when I bought my purple shampoo and conditioner. I might put a rose or lilac wash in for Christmas so I have nice pinky or lilac hair for Christmas Day 🤔 we’ll see 😏

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
It’s really windy here. It’s kept me up a lot of the night. So tired wish I could stay in bed today. Got a busy work day ahead and son has a friend round after school so fun doesn’t stop today. Not fancying school run in this weather though I hate driving in gales.

Happy birthday @make-mine-whiskey 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Thelmachops

VIP Member
It quite often smells of Kettle crisps outside my house, depending on the wind direction from the factory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9