Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite Kardashian episode was when Kim lost her mind when she lost her earring in the sea after Chris threw her in. Series 6, I think.

This is the only scene from KUWTK that I know, but it's golden

Ahh I should have read to the end of the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What colour does everyone have their tattle set it to. I’ve just changed it to red to mix it up a bit 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I reached my can't be bleeping arsed with people bit early. So I'm now tucked up in bed watching young Sheldon (with subtitles because my kids are so loud)

I'm in a right mood with myself and the world for no obvious reason

I wish human hibernation was a thing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mine is blue because I had no idea you could change it :LOL:

Also Papa John's is really generous with their portions - it didn't have pictures on the menu so they're three times more than I expected.

Not the gif I wanted but what an invention!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What colour does everyone have their tattle set it to. I’ve just changed it to red to mix it up a bit 😂
I almost always have it red but as a form of superficial self care, switched it to blue a couple months ago, hoping it'll be calming. 😂 Let me tell you it does not work-

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We just watched the Raymond Briggs Father Christmas animated film. Love it.

my tinnitus is so bad at the moment (likely made worse with the anxiety) I want to rip my ears off my head 😩

Got my eye on the quality street this evening. Orange cream, strawberry cream and a hazel in caramel please ❤

• Heart
I am not allowed out of bed at the moment so here I am as always. Am watching the NFL, let's go Seahawks! American commercials are so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm relaxing on the sofa, the house smells of bleach as I've cleaned the floors. I'm watching Bargain Loving Brits In The Sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I’ve just figured out that discreet is where they take the Tattle header off and just put forum instead, nothing to do with colour 🤣🤣

• Haha
There is a member of staff here who makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't decide if he genuinely doesn'trealise what he is doing or if he is just a creep. He has been here all day, night shift start in 35 minutes am counting down.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm in a right mood with myself and the world for no obvious reason

I wish human hibernation was a thing 😂
Ugh same, same. I love the very thought of it though, that I could choose to hit the sack and just sleep away some months when I can't deal with life anymore. Chef's kiss ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.