Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg deffo regretting getting the baby this Thomas the tank advent calendar! There’s mini trains all over the pissing place! He’s only got 10 days worth and everywhere I look there’s another bloody Thomas train. Percy there. James over there. I put them all together then they all bloody disband again! I’ll have a mental breakdown by Christmas Eve when there’s 20 fuckin 4 of the bastards 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg deffo regretting getting the baby this Thomas the tank advent calendar! There’s mini trains all over the pissing place! He’s only got 10 days worth and everywhere I look there’s another bloody Thomas train. Percy there. James over there. I put them all together then they all bloody disband again! I’ll have a mental breakdown by Christmas Eve when there’s 20 fuckin 4 of the bastards 🤣🤣🤣
You've reminded me of the Thomas the Tank Engine rap compilation and now it's stuck in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All aboard the shame train I haven't even looked around to pick the Christmas gifts and people are talking about having wrapped theirs in November ffs, how organised are you 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have done most of my shopping, just a few things left to get.
I just had a lovely dinner and also a melt in the middle chocolate pudding. I feel so much better now this is the best I’ve felt all week 😅
I’m sat watching keeping up with the kardashians. I’ve never watched it before but omg im well loving it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had all my shopping and wrapping done by December 1st only because I’m flat out in work up until Christmas so wouldn’t have time too otherwise 😆

also love the kardashians, gutted they’ve stopped it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
my fella is at darts tonight so i've literally just sat for the last 3 hours playing the Sims. it's been bliss. now i'm gonna go to bed cos if i stay on it any longer i'll regret it if the babies up through the night again 😂 keep me in your prayers tonight gang, fingers crossed the baby sleeps all night!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you have a peaceful night @watermelon sugar

I am waiting for some meds and then to go to sleep. My bum is sore, I am like a baby with nappy rash. But my room had been Christmasified today. My mum sent me festive bedding and these fun glittery snow flakes. Looks a bit different in here at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone please tell me why my neighbours think it’s ok for their kids to be playing in the garden at 6am on a Saturday. They’re so loud. 😫

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone please tell me why my neighbours think it’s ok for their kids to be playing in the garden at 6am on a Saturday. They’re so loud. 😫
In the dark and cold?! It's so cold outside, I'm currently sat in my car waiting for it to defrost!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Had a lovely morning making a Christmas wreath. Feel all chrismasy now. It was smashing. Took my daughter, it was so lovely to do something together

what do you think?
B745D740-6450-41C7-AF71-8D9FB2096381.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love it! I love Christmas wreaths, my sister makes them in her shop and runs work shops for people to make them. Their so pretty 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning, last Saturday working I can’t wait to have a 2 day weekend next week 😴 hope you all have a great day!

2 weeks til Christmas!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.