Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh good for you then! 😊 I just constantly feel like everybody’s having an exciting and happy life while mine is just boring. Might not be true but it gets me down
I was only joking 😂 cos I’m unsocialable 😂 but no I get fomo all the time and feel the exact same way. I feel really lonely especially lately. My family put up pics recently of all my nieces n nephews playing and they all had a get together, we weren’t invited, I got fomo. I see friends going out and get drunk and don’t invite me cos I have a toddler, I get fomo. I mean I probs wouldn’t go for drinks but the invite would be nice 😅

do you have anything you want to do to make your life more exciting? Like a trip or something? Your life is what you make it, I’m sure it’s not boring really!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Good morning all,

I hate waking up grumpy but it's Monday, its time of the month and I've got cramps. I know I'll be on a short fuse mood wise today so I hope no bugger winds me up at work.
I'm praying for a smooth day but I'd rather go back to bed and curl up under the duvet. Sorry for starting a 'good morning' post with a whinge 😅

@watermelon sugar .....
💕baby melon💕

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning! I’ve just been to Aldi and it was carnage in there. I thought a Monday morning would be quiet but it was heaving. I got home and dropped my bag of shopping all over the front path 🙃🙃
Going for a lash appointment soon then I’m going to spend my day wrapping presents. I love wrapping! I find it therapeutic 😂

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I had two packets of crisps (Seabrooks Beef and Walkers Salt and Vinegar) and a can of Coke Zero for breakfast. Feel free to come to me for any dietary advice.
I cant comment I eat about 3 packets of crisps a day!

Speaking of crisps I managed to get my hands on the Festive Walkers flavours Roast potatoes and Smoky pigs in blankets. Roast potatoes taste like thyme and the Pigs in blankets taste like smoky bacon which is a given really isn't it? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
How do you guys manage cravings and stop yourself from eating everything in the house?
I don't buy snacks, and make sure I eat proper during meal times. Basically make it harder for myself to graze and eat junk. Doesn't work every time but I struggle with an ED, I take the good days and try to work through the shitty ones without punishing myself. (Also keeping myself busy works wonders, Sims genuinely kept my binges at bay and helped me kick the pattern in the arse, shockingly.)

If you really are craving something specific, why don't you want to eat it?

treat-yo-self-donna.gif

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Morning all! Sorry I’ve been so quite at the weekends, December is a crazy month 🙈 has an amazing day yesterday at the panto, came home with everyone and hubs had made a massive chilli with nachos and dips, then we had some drinks and watched strictly as a fam, it was so lovely! Had a nice lie in this morning and now have a coffee with some of the Fox ‘biscuits’ any one else remember that advert 😂😂

hope we are all okay, what is everyone’s plans for today? ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg it’s 3.35am and I’ve had no sleep. The baby woke up at half 10 and he’s only just got back to sleep 😳

halloumi slices/fries with chilli jam 😋

• Sad
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Moooorning. It's so windy today, wish I could open my umbrella and fly to work Mary Poppins style. I really don't like the morning commute, despite how easy mine is. Might walk to work so I can get some fresh air before we'ee locked inside the office with masks all day 😷

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Hi. Hope everyone is well. ❤ I haven't been on much for the past few days because I didn't want to bring the tone of the thread down. I've been feeling really low lately. I cried loads over a Teams call to my LM at work this afternoon. She said I can work from home tomorrow and next Wed so I'll see how that plays out. I feel dreadfully lonely and I just wish someone could take all the pain away. 😞 I'm taking medication and engaging in counselling but nothing numbs the pain. I guess love is painful when it turns into shit.

I just needed somewhere to type that and this thread has always been my comfort zone. Thank you for reading. x
I was just thinking about you earlier ❤ I wish there was something we could do to make you feel better - but never feel like you can’t post here or that you’d be bringing down the tone of the thread. That’s the beauty of this thread, we never know if the next post will be about food, sex or feeling sad but we’re here for all of it xx

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
nah I don't like The Range either. Doesn't compare to B&M or Home Bargains!

I've just made cupcakes :) Now doing some uni work first time I've bothered in over a week 😑

It's awful outside so I'm gonna stay in this afternoon, get in my PJs soon and make the most of not being at work :)

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I agree! When macros/micros/fasting/deficits etc gets thrown around, I don't know how to navigate it and run away lol. Gentle positive changes thread where you at

Okay but people need to post so I don't look like a wally just talking to myself 🤣

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Decided to go to the craft store after work, I'm not in the festive mood but maybe I can drown my sorrows in some new DMC threads. I really want yo get back to embroidery, it kept my hands busy and my mind distracted. I still have a cute few patterns that I can finish. Hopefully my unnecessary purchases will inspire me enough.

Irrelevant edit: Listening to his christmas songs this afternoon and will there ever be a voice smoother than Dean Martin's ✨ *swoon*

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
The birthday whip rounds were always pretty annoying in an old job - it was medium-sized but incredibly cliquey and everyone had to gather round while you opened your card with the money in. When you get £30 from 40 people and someone else gets £300 from the same people... it doesn't make you feel great.

...can you tell I wasn't the one who got the £300? 🤣

I prefer being in a small company now - we don't do anything for birthdays, only leaving gifts.

• Sad
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
my fella is at darts tonight so i've literally just sat for the last 3 hours playing the Sims. it's been bliss. now i'm gonna go to bed cos if i stay on it any longer i'll regret it if the babies up through the night again 😂 keep me in your prayers tonight gang, fingers crossed the baby sleeps all night!!

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Congratulations @WilmaHun 🎉🎉🎉

@ordinaryjelly I love that we have a Singapore/ Uk crossover on this thread. The world really is a small place.

im Not managing my cravings atm. I’ve bought all kinds of treats for my husband and daughter as they’ve been away so long…. And am kinda eating them myself wondering why I’m having to shop so much. I jumped on the scales this morning and it’s not great. I’m off to pilates in a while, but then we go for breakfast after, so it defeats the object 😆

Have a great Tuesday xxxx

• Heart