Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I find that when I dunno what to buy people - I just get them a hamper 🤣 lob some biccies in there, a smelly or whatever, some choccy, some fancy scran. Bish bash bosh

I find my fellas Nan really hard to buy for. She doesn’t like ANYTHING. She’s always had the first gen DS that she plays with that has a puzzle game on that she plays everyday and my MIL got her the latest DS and some new games the other year and she just didn’t touch it then re gifted the DS 😂 usually if we get her a box of chocolates the next time we go round she offers us the said box of chocolates. So I always suggest milk trays so I can eat them when I go round 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t know what else to do this is the third night in a row where the babies been up for hours. I’m such a shit Mum don’t know what I’m doing so wrong I’m exhausted 😞

• Heart
  • Sad

Libbylulu

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar That’s harsh what your family did you have absolute right to feel hurt, I know I would. I want to invite you all round and stick all the photos on Facebook. We’d have all the food we talk of and top tier chocolates only!

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I relate to that way too much @Peaches_xox 😔 I hope you’re ok and little peaches cheers you up later with stories of Father Christmas and reindeers x

I have really bad cramps this morning, and my coffee tasted really weird. Not in a covid ‘I’ve lost my sense of taste’ kind of way but it wasn’t as frothy/creamy as it usually is even though I made it the same way as I always do.

Riveting stuff from me this morning…

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@Meangirl815 what was the great book?

My Quality Street have been open all week. I am about ready to open the second tin. All month is Christmas sweets.

I was having a good day, we made some Christmas decorations this morning and it was just plain, simple fun. Then I saw the psychologist and she is lovely but I'm such a berk. I just did ask the crying. Awesome.

Am about to get changed into pjs and then it is Kindle. I need to find another tv series to watch. Might go back and watch The Wire again.

Still stuck on Zen Match. I refuse to pay for extra moves. Waaaah.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
My ideal Christmas would be just me my fella and little peaches at home. We would spend the day just chilling and eating and once little peaches goes to bed me and my fella would get smashed 😂 no stress of additional family. No having to buy additional family gifts. Just the three of us. Never gonna happen though 🙄

• Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Morning gang, who do the weekends go so quickly?? I need an extra day just to do nothing 😫 currently sat in the car park at work psyching myself to go in 🙈

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I made a roast for dinner and then we went for a walk to the Asda to look at Xmas lights and grab some bits.

Planning on watching the new SATC tonight as I used to love it but not sure how I feel about a reboot.

I’ve got a Cadbury’s reindeer cake to have with a cuppa in a bit 🥰

• Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Thank you you lovely lot. I had a fruustrated cry and I've pulled myself together. Hoping this phase finishes soon 😫

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon @WilmaHun I'm on my Tod at work today as well, we can sulk about it together 😂

God it's stressful, I work in heating and renewable energy and as you can imagine this time of year is mad. I've tried typing this message about 5 times and then the phone goes off again, so that's fun 🙃 agree whyyy are the weekends so short 😖

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Me and my fella finished Clueless. I asked for his verdict at the end and he said ‘it was a feel good film’ I said ‘are you feeling good?’ He said yes 😂

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I'm busy reading 📖📖

Had a really chilled out day with the Mr. I'm past my whatever the hell that was last week. Then after school we watched nativity now we are all sitting in the living room all on devices 🙄😂

Kid 1 playing roblox
Kid 2 on the laptop watching how to draw videos on YouTube
Kid 3 playing Minecraft on the switch
Mr is playing candy crush
And I'm on here

It's does feel all nice and cosy though

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I completely forgot that I have a work night out for Christmas tomorrow - I don't feel physically or mentally up to it but will have to go as it's such a small team :rolleyes:

• Heart