Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Hope mini feels better soon @watermelon sugar
Proud of you @lemonlime - don't pay it any mind

-

I've had an absolutely wonderful day today. I had a long lie in (must have needed it), got some chores done, had some gaming, watched some TV, had a couple of walks, cooked some tea and managed to stock up on my favourite Aldi food (heat it in the pan with some quick or leftover veg stirred in and some extra hot sauce) and it's so nice, filling and quick when you're in a rush - highly recommend.

IMG_20211210_172857493.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What 2 celebs would you like to see in a fight? I’d like to see Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon. I reckon Stacey would batter her, Hinch looks like she’d just pull your hair 🤣

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Morning everyone 🥰 I don’t have my period, and it’s not due but I do feel a bit crampy so maybe it’s sympathy cramps?
Having said that, I had my booster jab recently and the first two jabs really threw off my cycle so maybe this one will have the same effect. I will report back, whether you want to know or not! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m also not feeling very good lately. Anxiety has been up and down and I can’t quite put my finger on what’s going on. I just keep getting into bed early as I don’t know how else to manage it.

Can’t be bothered with Christmas either. I’m only working 4 days next week and then I’m off but I’m actually dreading it cos work gives me something to focus on other then my weird feelings.

In other news, my car keeps showing this weird sign and saying 0% it’s been doing it for like a week and I can’t get it to go away so today I text my mate like ‘what you know about cars, how can I make this go away’ turns out that it means I have no oil which is apparently not good?!

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ll be on here Xmas day too because I’m going to my fellas families and they don’t celebrate Christmas 😳 just have a roast 😂 when it’s just the three of us I’m gonna enjoy the baby enjoying it though. I can’t wait for a pink gin though

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Anyone tired of life or is it just me? I can't be arsed anymore.
Same. I don't want to complain because in all honesty, nothing is wrong, but also everything is wrong? I'm perpetually tired, I wish I could switch off and just fall asleep for a few weeks with no repercussions.

• Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I am so bored. All I keep thinking is that this time next week I'll be closing my work computer down for just over 2 whole weeks and I cannot wait.

My MIL keeps texting me today asking all sorts of annoying questions like "what size should I get Mr Wilma for christmas" so I tell her then she says "are you sure, i was going to get medium?" well if you were going to do that why have you bothered asking me. "what colour hoodie would he prefer" "get him black as I've got him a khaki one" "oh I liked the khaki one" fucking buy it then! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Someone please tell me why my neighbours think it’s ok for their kids to be playing in the garden at 6am on a Saturday. They’re so loud. 😫

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Can I have the dairy milk and the buttons because they’re both so small?

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht I feel your pain
I bled through my pyjamas today because I was in a meeting that overran - and so my period also decided to overrun 🤦🏼‍♀️ Luckily I was at home (obviously… I don’t go into the office in my pjs) but it happens to me more months than it doesn’t and it’s so annoying 😔 I hope your headache is better soon! ❤

@watermelon sugar I didn’t get round to replying to this because because of the tragedy listed above
but how exciting about your DNA test! I hope it brings you some answers/information you’re looking for. How cool would it be if you discovered a whole new family out there (given that your current family is treating you so badly). Will keep everything crossed for you! 🥰

• Heart
I’m in bed with a hot water bottle because I have pretty bad cramps. Bought Nesquik on my way home and just had a cup, it was so good 😋

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Managed to get in another long walk this afternoon - 12km. Ideally I'd like to get one long (10km+) walk a week if possible, it does absolute wonders for my mood.

Anyone up to much tonight?
I love to walk. We live in the countryside and a good stomp around really lifts my mood. Just to get back to it! I think people underestimated just how much a walk can help your mood.

No plans here. We were two patients in a 10 bed ward and they set the other patient to hospital today, I hope she is OK. But it is eerily silent with me being alone here. I am about to try and get a shower, I feel all hot and greasy. It is gross. But getting a shower in the evening is like getting blood from a stone. Wish me luck! Ha ha.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Last year we said we’d be cutting back and didn’t either want or need anything. I bought something for my parents between them, gave money to my nephew and my daughters got essentials, money and a few little surprises. Husband and I didn’t buy for each other and between everything it was the the least stressful Christmas ever. Everyone else I usually buy for said they were happy not to either have to stress over buying for us too. It was the easiest and nicest December ever. So we are doing the same this year too.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg how disappointing is it when you wake up for a drink thinking it’s the middle of the night but it’s actually time to get out of bed 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m so sorry to hear so many of you are feeling sad 😞 I wish I could hug you all. I’m here if you need somebody to talk to ❤

I’ve just done a food shop, it was so satisfying 🥰 Finally got some proper food as well fruit and veg 🥦

Coming back to our banana talk, I was buying bananas today (greenish, the only acceptable way to eat then) and this old man comes up to me and goes like “What are you going to do, put them in the microwave to make them yellow?” 🙄 Like what, if I wanted yellow bananas, I would have got them, I just like mine green!

• Heart