Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just had to do a manic run out into the street to take the wheelie bin out because my fella forgot. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to just wear my slippers and dressing gown! Surprised I didn’t get soaked or blown away! One of my neighbours was proper side eyeing me legging it in my fluffy pink dressing gown. Probs thinking why hasn’t this weirdo got her big coat on its storm Barra ere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@Hope96 I’ll tell you (and everyone else) a secret; I have a resignation letter typed and ready to go. I’ve had it about 10 months. I’ve never done anything with it but it makes me feel better to know it’s there. Maybe just sit with this one for a little bit and see how you feel ❤

@ordinaryjelly that sounds so unprofessional 😧 I can’t explain it but sometimes certain people do make you feel uncomfortable, and it’s your right to request that he is not involved with your care as much as possible. I hope you sleep well and have a better day tomorrow

I’ve just ate a whole drumstick bar which I kind of regret cos I’m ovulating and it’s dick down time hahahahahah 🍆 you know the score gals

Someone will be knackered in the morning 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Today I learned that the new employee at the office is actually a raging bitch and has had a fight with a bunch of people already! She's been working with us for a few months but she's in a whole different section so I barely see her; she seemed harmless and a bit pompous but otherwise nice enough. I'm shocked 😬

• Wow

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning all. We’ve got a birthday party this morning and then going to panto this afternoon and after that I plan to chill out.
I just did 2 get fit with Rick Xmas videos which were fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just tackled the ironing. Hoovered everywhere and now I’m laying on the sofa chilling out. It’s really windy here and our window is so drafty the whistling sound is getting right on me tits. I feel a bit rubbish tbh, headache and shattered. Gonna stick a Christmas film on then get an early night I think!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I am a bit of a Christmas tree snob 😂 when my fella suggests we get a fake one I’m like absolutely not. We are a real tree family. We do have a little fake one for little peaches room though ☺

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I'll still be fine financially but I wasted money again this month when in my down period. My budget was going fantastic, I had literally zero desire to spend anything at all... but as soon as my hormones dropped it felt like I'm just a completely different person. I can spend in one week more than I spend in the other three weeks combined. I should start feeling better tomorrow but I'm so horrendously down today, it's a good job I'm WFH so my colleagues don't think I've lost the plot when I'm crying at my desk.

And because I overslept I have to work until 6 :rolleyes:

What do you guys do to cheer yourselves up when you're having a bad day? I might re-start listening to MDWAP and try and have a giggle, see if that helps.

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Finally have sat down in silence after the mania of after school play date. I am tired AF. Might have some quality street with a cuppa and a bath before I hit the hay.
Feels like it should be Friday by now. This week is a long one.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
omg I'm so glad some of you agree. I was expecting you all to start a petition to have my account deleted and tell me I'm not welcome round here anymore.

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell @watermelon sugar she’ll be over for an inspection before you know it.

To cheer myself up I usually chat to my friends, try and go out, watch something funny on tv, or if all else fails sleep until life gets better again.

I haven’t even bought any quality street yet. God I really need to sort Christmas out!

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
@coconochanel They are thin ginger biscuits that I like this time of year:

Nd9GcSV08I8YBDtUhMEB5TydH7HIjKuOfTBIcApiw&usqp=CAU.jpg

I agree about the stress and anxiety bduring Christmas. What would your ideal Christmas season be like? Not ideal in the frame of what's considered normal or ideal, but what would you change to make it stress-free? I love the idea of a lowkey holiday, where the number or the cost of presents are pretty much irrelevant. If I had my way, stocking fillers would gladly be The Gift and the main event would just be having your kind of nice time with the people you actually want to see - if that someone is just your pet, so be it. I love the Icelandic tradition of Jolabokaflod, and the want-need-to read gift lists. I enjoy the decorations and wide variety of goods available but the mad consumerism really gives me vertigo. Not even touching the whole 'spending time with relatives from hell' just because it's the done thing.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I reached my can't be fucking arsed with people bit early. So I'm now tucked up in bed watching young Sheldon (with subtitles because my kids are so loud)

I'm in a right mood with myself and the world for no obvious reason

I wish human hibernation was a thing 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread:

New thread boys. I’ll leave the lovely @coconochanel to do her fab recap. If she’s not in B&M or something that is

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Not a lot! Might play the Sims, might watch Love Actually 🤔 haven’t decided but I’ve got some Thornton’s chocolate I’m gonna eat 😏

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I've never had a real tree because I always think what if it dies before Christmas day and you end up with a sparse tree with baubles hanging on it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Back from muv's house, she did hot meat rolls with gravy, stuffing and roast pots and we watched the F1. OMG what a race! Home now waiting for pizza and wrapping Christmas presents drinking mulled wine herbal tea

Just catching up, sorry you girls are feeling down. Sending you all big hugs ❤

• Heart