Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun I'm not sure about you now after your Hinch confession!

I just think her stuff doesn't look very flattering..I brought a dressing gown from Tesco with bunny ears, not for that reason, it's so nice and soft.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I ordered a McDonald’s for lunch for me and mini melon cos I felt tit. I feel like I’ve cheated on my boyfriend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm doing a buffet on boxing day for the inlaws cos MIL got jealous that we've got my family over for xmas (she already has plans to go to SILs but whatevs can't win). Important question here.

If you were going somewhere and there was gonna be a buffet... what would you expect? I've got a small list but wanna make sure she's got nothing to moan about :LOL:
Some salad, vol au vents, the usual quiche, sausage rolls, crisps etc coleslaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still don't understand why McDonald's don't deliver to me! There are 2 not far from me and one up the road in The Asda!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I sent back the star top I'd ordered as it was more like a dress on me (knee length) and even the 6 was huge around the boobs. Have ordered the dress instead, so fingers cross it's nicer 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Saw my reflection in the office window and boy oh boy 😬 Looks like I'll be rejoining the weight loss thread soon. I tried to stick to the thread once but I couldn't stick to it and all the calorie talk there stresses me tf out. I want to make a change and actually stick to it, I don't know why I fond it so hard. I have a little over 30lbs that I would like to lose but numbers and lists and restrictions make my brain go into panic mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This food talk is making me really hungry :confused: I’m in uni, have a class with this guy who calls me his lady friend 🙄 Really gave him no reason for such behaviour, he is well over 60 and I’m 22. He mispronounces my name too.

• Sick
Saw my reflection in the office window and boy oh boy 😬 Looks like I'll be rejoining the weight loss thread soon. I tried to stick to the thread once but I couldn't stick to it and all the calorie talk there stresses me tf out. I want to make a change and actually stick to it, I don't know why I fond it so hard. I have a little over 30lbs that I would like to lose but numbers and lists and restrictions make my brain go into panic mode.
I'd love if there was just a generic healthy eating thread here for sharing recipes and tips about making food filling and cheering each other on that wasn't specifically focused on weight loss or calories or carbs or people putting themselves down and saying 'I ate one biscuit today, I'm such a fat pig' .

Or even just a generic healthy habits thread for people who want to make positive changes such as more exercise, being more organised, less drinking/smoking and so on.

I'd join in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd love if there was just a generic healthy eating thread here for sharing recipes and tips about making food filling and cheering each other on that wasn't specifically focused on weight loss or calories or carbs or people putting themselves down and saying 'I ate one biscuit today, I'm such a fat pig' .

Or even just a generic healthy habits thread for people who want to make positive changes such as more exercise, being more organised, less drinking/smoking and so on.

I'd join in.
I agree! When macros/micros/fasting/deficits etc gets thrown around, I don't know how to navigate it and run away lol. Gentle positive changes thread where you at

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.