Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think me and the Mr are splitting up. My decision so I'm ok.
Probably after Xmas

Hope you are all doing better than me 🙄🙄
Im so sorry - break ups are so hard, regardless of who instigates. Hope you’re alright ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
*and in true tattle style I've told you lot before him*

That's an unpleasant conversation for tonight 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear that @Meangirl815 these things are never easy even if the right thing in the long run. Hope the conversation isn’t too traumatic, be kind to yourself ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Aww thanks guys. Sorry for coming along and ruining the chat with my declaration. I needed to say it somewhere and ya know anonymous forum and all that 🥴🥴

I'm fine honestly. I feel calm, content. Going to put my name on the housing list for my hometown, hopefully start work before the new year and save a bit money and start looking for jobs near my home town. I *think* one of the kids will chose to live with him but it is what it is 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Anyway.... As you were 😘😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I just googled what is a saveloy cos I’ve never heard of it but heard this phrase and why does it look like a big red bulging penis
Why is this the post notification I get when I sign back in 😂😂

I think me and the Mr are splitting up. My decision so I'm ok.
Probably after Xmas

Hope you are all doing better than me 🙄🙄
I hope you're okay, sending big virtual hugs x

@WilmaHun sorry if you've said it's been a mad few days so haven't been around, how did your interview go?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@WilmaHun sorry if you've said it's been a mad few days so haven't been around, how did your interview go?
It was okay! The job itself sounds really good, but the job isn't actually in the office I applied for so that's a bit of a pain as it would mean a longer commute and unless wages could cover the fuel/parking etc it wouldn't really be viable.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was okay! The job itself sounds really good, but the job isn't actually in the office I applied for so that's a bit of a pain as it would mean a longer commute and unless wages could cover the fuel/parking etc it wouldn't really be viable.
Well that sounds a little bit of a ball ache, hopefully they can sort something out for you! Fingers crossed :giggle:

I haven't been feeling very Christmassy (usually I'm buddy the Elf) and now I've got a WHOLE weekend of Christmas activities.
I've got a light show walk thingy at the local gardens tonight, Christmas market tomorrow and then our town Christmas light switch on Sunday. SEND HELP 😂

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

• Heart
Today is really not my day ☹ I burned my tongue having coffee out, the skirt I really wanted for the Christmas party has sold out in all the sizes in less than 24 hours and now I’ve opened Instagram to look for something else and was instead greeted with a picture of my ex all loved up with his new girlfriend. I think I’m going to cry now 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg send help the baby REFUSES to sit in the pram while we’re out, I’ve just been DRAGGED around Poundland 😂 we walked in holding hands and he spotted them baskets that have the wheels on and he started pushing it, grabbed some toothpaste off the shelf and lashed it in and carried on walking 😂 didn’t even need toothpaste but ok pal 😂 he walked up to the books all willy nilly, there weren’t even a Thomas one on show but managed to pull a Thomas book out of nowhere. Then he just threw it in the basket and toddled off. While he was doing this he was still reciting his abc’s 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg send help the baby REFUSES to sit in the pram while we’re out, I’ve just been DRAGGED around Poundland 😂 we walked in holding hands and he spotted them baskets that have the wheels on and he started pushing it, grabbed some toothpaste off the shelf and lashed it in and carried on walking 😂 didn’t even need toothpaste but ok pal 😂 he walked up to the books all willy billy, there weren’t even a Thomas one on show but managed to pull a Thomas book out of nowhere. Then he just threw it in the basket and toddled off. While he was doing this he was still reciting his abc’s 😅
I love hearing the adventures of baby watermelon 😂 😂

Today is really not my day ☹ I burned my tongue having coffee out, the skirt I really wanted for the Christmas party has sold out in all the sizes in less than 24 hours and now I’ve opened Instagram to look for something else and was instead greeted with a picture of my ex all loved up with his new girlfriend. I think I’m going to cry now 😖
Sending you big virtual hugs too ♥

• Heart
I’ve got a confession

my name is watermelon and I’m ADDICTED to mr Kipling fondant fancies. Especially these ones, I’ve been getting a box every time I go the Asda 😂

BED8E9D2-C05B-416D-900A-4F0B9C65D33D.jpeg

so much so I’ve asked my fella to get me this on my next birthday

8287AEE5-F11A-497A-85D2-861129AC75ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm exhausted and working until 5:45 tonight.

I really do like my job but I feel like I'm getting complacent with it and not really learning any new skills. You never know what the future will hold so I've decided to learn some in my spare time.

I'm a kinesthetic learner and my job is based around e-commerce but I've only ever worked for larger businesses. So I'm setting up a tiny Etsy shop to sell off my excess craft materials. I'm not expecting to make any profit (or maybe not even any sales), but I'm not doing this to make money, it's about adding an extra bow to my skill set (and proving that I don't just rest on my laurels) in-case I need to get another job sometime.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.