Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annual whine-a-thon at my house as my children get one with just pictures. No chocolate, no toys, no nail varnish. At least I am not there to hear it this year.
Omg why don’t they get a chocolate one 😮 I didn’t know they still made the picture ones!!

Kylie's 'Enjoy Yourself' was the first cassette tape I ever bought (yup, I'm old) I was 10.
32 years later and I still bloody love her ❤

Screenshot_20211130-222746_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg why don’t they get a chocolate one 😮 I didn’t know they still made the picture ones!!
Didn't you know my other name is Grinch?

Kidding.

It started because on Oldest Jelly's first Advent I was starting in middle of no where village, Laos and there were no shops so my mum mailed a picture advent calendar (bought from the Church!) because chocolate would have melted. That tradition stuck. They had no idea chocolate calendars existed until Oldest Jelly sent to international school when she was 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I’ve missed you all so much today! Work was crazy busy and then I went out for dinner afterwards.
Sending huge love to all who need it. Just to summarise:
▪(Some) families suck
▪(Some) men are terrible
▪(Most) colleagues are horrible
▪We are all awesome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m watching the undateables and eating some Brie cheese and baguette. Might set the Eiffel Tower as my screensaver and put on some French music 🇫🇷

Oui oui bonjour 😂🇫🇷💙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had a meltdown earlier and ate loads of crap for comfort and now I feel worse.

(Pinch punch first of the month no returns)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I’m wide awake cos me fella has showed up sloshed after a rowdy night at darts. He’s pissed going ‘I threw some of the best darts in my life tonight’ and he’s telling me he had to celebrate cos it’s the only game his team have won all season. The season started in September and they’ve only just won a game and he’s convinced he’s going pro. He’s going on saying he’s gonna have an itv 4 documentary like Gerwin Price in 10 years while I’m lying here thinking ‘who the duck is gerwin price?’ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My freezer has defrosted and I had lots of Christmas nibbles in there…. One bin bag of defrosted food later my freezer is very empty 😕

In other news my daughter came home from NY 🎉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m watching the undateables and eating some Brie cheese and baguette. Might set the Eiffel Tower as my screensaver and put on some French music 🇫🇷

Oui oui bonjour 😂🇫🇷💙
tumblr_p9rxsdarac1vya6b5o1_1280.jpg

It is very much December here today - been stormy and pouring down all night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy 1st of December 🎅🏻 🎄

I got well excited for the babies Thomas advent. He got Thomas 🤣 he’s not put him down since he got him. So cute 🥰 don’t know if it’s acceptable to have a fererro rocher at this time of day lol

have a good day all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Our elf delivered the advent calendars this morning (sons got a Cadbury’s one and I’ve got galaxy and a tea bag one). We’ve already had our choc out of it 😂

Banging headache this morning. Just hormonal though so some paracetamol should shift it. I’ve got my end of year appraisal later, not looking forward to that I hate having to justify what I’ve done and blow my own trumpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone,
The countdown begins...

45b13558ad114706155a3e8e11838901.gif

Hope everyone has a good day 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, Yay it's the 1st of December 🥳 I must admit I couldn't wait to get up and open my advent calenders. In the beauty one I got a mini MAC lipstick and in the Cadburys one obv I got a piece of choco but they have changed them as there is a pic behind the chocolate now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just really intrigued about @Boredofthegram ‘s tea advent calendar I can’t wait to find out what’s in it 😂

If you could have your own advent calendar that’s not already a thing what would it be? For me personally a Sims 4 expansion pack would be *chefs kiss* or perhaps a biscuit one. Bourbon behind day 1. Cuzzy cream day 2. Very disappointed with the ginger biscuit behind door 3. Or a crisp one 🤣 pack of nik naks day 1….. monster munch day 23….. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.