Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a massive go at my siblings and parents cuz my chargers gone missing from my room so one of those twats has taken it and I hate people going to my room when I’m not there!!! Rant lasted a full on 10 mins with all of them denying being the thief

went back to my room and jumped on my bed…felt something underneath me and…it’s my charger 😭 right I cannot admit to them it was in my room all along so whose room am I planting it in?
Parents room 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tried to plant it in my parents room, saw the lights were off so I snuck in and tried to plug the charger in the socket and then my dad goes “what are you doing?” Bloody shat myself, he was sat there in the dark!!! Ahhhh the jig is up 😭😭😭 I was fully like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211127-205953_Chrome.jpg

Excuse me while I head off for a minute to go and blow my own trumpet 🎺 😁

Disclaimer: I do this as my party piece. I can name all 50 state capitals too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m just suddenly so down. I’ve had an okay day but everyone around me seems to be going through something with me invested, and I have some doubts of my own about my career and my future.

I just remembered my brother-in-law, too, it makes me want to cry. Life can be so unfair. I think I’m going to take something and go to bed. Hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow.

Love to all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Waaaaaah I think I’m coming down with something. Feels like I’m swallowing razor blades. Hopefully I’ll sleep it off. No other symptoms just a sore throat. Was looking forward for a date day tomorrow 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Joining the convo to say men are THE worst shits when it comes to house chores, even in 2021 yes, and my blood boils when I think of that😤😤! Totally blaming their mums too. But the future seems brighter with all you new mums taking good care of your sons while teaching them to be responsible. Rant over😁.

Also I cba’d with this half assed plan B! What happened to telling people they don’t have to work from the office? Please let us not cancel christmas again while we go to work like nothing is happening. Last year’s was the most depressing christmas ever and I do not want a repeat.

Weather down south has been depressing. No snow just loooots of wind and speckles of rain. Had some noodles 🍜 for dinner and started watching IAC and just read the news above😩. Life is testing us all atm it seems!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My bf’s mum is a clean freak and it’s rubbed off on my bf too, so I really have her to thank for that. He does the hoovering, washing, and he’s a wayyy better cook than me. If anything I’m the dirtier one 😭😭

he does leave towels on the floor though and doesn’t put the toilet seat down which drives me CRAZY. He’s partially housetrained, there’s room for improvement

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got a stinking cold, going to have some Yule log and cream to cheer me up 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I lived in my own for over 3 months . At the start it was difficult but then I soon got into my own routine. I could watch the tv when I wanted, didn’t cook if I didn’t want to, laundry was just me. I knew that when I left the house tidy it would still be tidy when I got back. Only thing was it was terribly lonely when the cat was very ill and needed medicating I felt I needed another person here to help and taking the cat on my own to put him to sleep was awful. My husband came back last week and it’s taken a lot of patience. My daughter arrives this week so another change. I don’t do well with initial change. I love routine. After a few days I’ll be ok again.
We wear masks anywhere outside our homes here and it’s not going away anytime soon. It’s very hot at times in a 30 plus heat and my skin has suffered. But it is what it is. We even have to wear masks in exercise classes, that’s a pain but we do it. I guess it’s what your used to, I think if I could go maskless and then told to put it back it would be harder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Our downstairs telly keeps turning on by itself in the middle of the night. It’s so weird. We definitely turn it off before we come up because since it’s been waking me up coming back on we make a point of double, triple checking 😩 now it’s happened 3 times this week I’m convinced we’ve got a ghost. The volume was really loud this time and we definitely didn’t have it that loud when we watched it. And now I can’t get back to sleep because of it😂

bf is convinced it’s the remote control upstairs somehow connecting to downstairs so when we turn the bedroom telly off it’s somehow turning downstairs on. But when we tested it the other day nothing happened so I’m sticking with my ghost theory.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning! I’ve still got a sore throat 🥲 the babies new thing is to randomly go ‘abcdefg’ dead fast so I was asleep and all of a sudden hear ‘ABCDEFG’ down the monitor. You’re awake then 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all - any plans for Sunday?

My reaction to the news yesterday did not go great. I ate my feelings, I spent my feelings and I wallowed.

But today is another day, and I'm not willing to let this drag my mood down again and go back to where I was MH wise, so I'm getting myself back in gear.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.