Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the people who make Wotsits can't sue because these have another name and are in different packaging - or else the Co-op has the right to the Wotsits brand but are doing a remarket. Either way, the 'gravy' flavour is clearly a seasonal attempt to associate them with Christmas dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They do a pigs in blanket flavour too but I wasn’t aghast enough to take a photo of them

They might be okay - around Chinese New Year the co-op had limited edition Five Spice Chip flavoured crisps - they were lush.

Though with the state of the crisp economy, gravy fake-wotsits (notsits?) might be all there is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No snow here! It’s just frabs kebabs! I’ve been food shopping so now I’m rich in snacks. Before I left little peaches declared he had NEVER TRIED WHITE CHOCOLATE BEFORE so I said I’ll pick some up. On return he declared his love for me because ‘you buy me things’ so at least he’s happy.

It’s well boring without going to my parents house. Might have to find something to do next weekend to keep us busy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Our date day has been cancelled. I’m full of cold. The baby had a meltdown so had to come back and I had to calm him down. He’s asleep now. We’ve just had a Subway now I’m gonna spend the day on the couch feeling sorry for myself

im watching four in a bed with Marcus
BA331364-A73C-4E92-B2D3-4D5B09423790.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Afternoon all, just got back from a trip to Home Bargains didn't buy much only wash powder :rolleyes: not snowing here but it looks like its going to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I have a sore throat ☹

Feeling very lazy today, just lying on my bed thinking about garlic bread 🧄 🍞 Don’t feel like doing anything except for looking up things distantly related to my ex and getting upset when his name comes up. Not sure why I keep on doing it to myself

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.