Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought there would be options or something. I can’t think of them off the top of my head and know where on the map they are. I’m tit at geography 😂
If you type them in it puts them on the map for you. I'd have got two if I had to place them myself 😆

• Haha
I got 41/50. We are big American Football fans, both NFL and NCAA so I just ran through all the teams and did it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In my defence it would have been 23 but I couldn’t spell Mississippi and massachewsuts (that’s literally how I typed it in the bar and spellcheck didn’t recognise it) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Right, I've got a 5 minute challenge for all of you. Click this link, no cheating, then post (spoiler) how well/poorly you did. I'm curious to see the most common that people forget.

I only got 33/50 - oof.

Apart from the frustration that is pouring out of me right now, this was actually really fun 😂 Bit annoyed with myself but then again, how many Americans can pinpoint cities in Europe 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

I got 34/50. I couldn't remember how to spell some of the more complicated ones
Screenshot_20211127-201636_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
sorry I dunno why this made me laugh so much. It just wasn’t what I expected to read 😂
Yeah, I know. He was a genuinely good teacher, made us learn all the states, all the names and capitals of bigger countries…Can’t say the same about him as a person. He tried to kiss me when I was 12.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This may (or may not) help

I got as far as the first one and said "wait... New Orleans isn't the capital of Louisiana!?"

• Heart
Wtffff?! This man is behind bars now, yes?
Yes, he was fired and everything after he invited some teenage students of his to his house. Strangely enough, I took classes at a boarding school in sixth form, and one of my teachers there was accused of the same thing but acquitted. Must be something in the water.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just had a massive go at my siblings and parents cuz my chargers gone missing from my room so one of those twats has taken it and I hate people going to my room when I’m not there!!! Rant lasted a full on 10 mins with all of them denying being the thief

went back to my room and jumped on my bed…felt something underneath me and…it’s my charger 😭 right I cannot admit to them it was in my room all along so whose room am I planting it in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.