Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m freezin me chebs off is it possible to get frost bite on your lady bits

not that I’ve got them out like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't watch the briefing but if its wearing masks that wont bother me as I've not stopped wearing one yet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
So me and my fella were gonna go Lpool tomorrow for our date day but the weathers meant to be bad still so we’re just gonna go out round here. My fella goes ‘gutted I was gonna suggest a five guys’ so I said ‘ring your fit mate and the gardener and we’ll make it a three guys’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure the dominos delivery man was flirting with me. Might order something else just so he comes back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am defrosting after being at the football..

I cannot go back to wearing mask all day at work, it was starting to make me breathless...

I try and avoid news about covid, I just think they are trying to scare people..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I have never been to a Home Bargains.

But this hospital is really close to one, when I get my new wheelchair I have it listed as the first trip out I want to do. #goals

• Heart
I've had a lazy day today, haven't even cooked had Toasties for dinner now I'm having a cup of tea and some choc digestives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love scrolling through the ‘what did you last eat’ thread cos I love knowing what people have eaten 😂 just seen @WilmaHun say she had a hash brown sandwich. You never fail to amaze me with your sandwiches 😂 at least it weren’t mash!!

• Haha
I have had a lazy day. Did go for a little walk in the snow with my son earlier but apart from that we've done nothing.
Watched elf, played with a scalextrix, played Minecraft on the switch, read for a bit.

Light covering of snow outside now.

Snuggled under my blanket watching that red notice film on Netflix its alright but an hour in and it's losing me....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.