Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feeling really down after the briefing?
i Didn’t watch it but I had a quick look on sky news. Masks again isn’t it? As long as they don’t lock us down again I don’t care. Tbh I don’t know how much people will listen and abide anymore anyway

Reactions: 1
Like I said on the covid thread - il wear a mask and have my booster when needed but I won’t keep away from my family at Xma, my MH can’t take it after the past 2 years of this BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At the moment it's just masks but I'm sure it'll escalate. My parents are terrified of Covid so Christmas is almost certainly fully cancelled for us again this year.

It's not even the rules that's getting me down, it's the fact that everyone online wants to score 'points' against each other. I think I'm just going to have to stay off social media for the next few days.

Plus it'll be the poor supermarket/shop workers again who get it in the neck from people who don't understand that they're not making the rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Are we all married to/in relationships with a 'man child'? :mad: Christ, they're all bloody useless aren't they? I know I'm as bad for doing it all and sorting everything out, but it's my house too and I don't want to live in a shithole just because he can't be bothered his arse to do anything.

@watermelon sugar and @Boredofthegram, well done to your both for raising your sons to be able to do everything for themselves and for not expecting their future partners to do it for them 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In an attempt to cheer everyone up, enjoy this ‘gift’ I found on Amazon earlier
8D9A61C0-E4A5-4B6C-81CB-144D08545612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feeling really down after the briefing?
Didn't watch it, don't care. I know I am a rabble rouser but this bullshit stops when we say it does. I just don't comply.

I never taught my son to pee standing up, he only found that out at school but he chooses to pee sitting down, so no pee in places it shouldn't be. Mr Jelly sits down to pee and takes about 45 minutes with his phone in there. Mr Jelly is pretty ok at wiping a side down and putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher. He is useless with a wet towel and the washing. I just decided for the sake of world peace and my blood pressure that I would deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are we all married to/in relationships with a 'man child'? :mad: Christ, they're all bloody useless aren't they? I know I'm as bad for doing it all and sorting everything out, but it's my house too and I don't want to live in a shithole just because he can't be bothered his arse to do anything.

@watermelon sugar and @Boredofthegram, well done to your both for raising your sons to be able to do everything for themselves and for not expecting their future partners to do it for them 👏
I'm surprised that in this-day-and-age it's still a thing. Back in the day when the wife died the husband would often wither away because they didn't know how to cook or clean... but it's 2021. How are there still so many men like this?

• Heart
I think I'm just going to have to stay off social media for the next few days.
That’s a good idea! I’ve completely eliminated some social media platforms and news site after hitting a big low earlier this month, and I feel so much better.

I’m home having a chilled evening with some Swiss roll and a cuppa. I think I’m going to wash my hair and do my nails after that. What is everyone up to? The Sims again?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If it’s just masks again I don’t really mind!

How are there still so many men like this?
I blame their mothers! Before mr peaches mum got ill and pre Covid, she used to pop round in the morning with a freshly ironed shirt for him. How I didn’t dump him then I don’t know 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Well I worry about Covid because I'm vulnerable. I hate all this as much as others but I actually can't afford to risk catching it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised that in this-day-and-age it's still a thing. Back in the day when the wife died the husband would often wither away because they didn't know how to cook or clean... but it's 2021. How are there still so many men like this?
I can't figure out why my husband is like this because the really ironic thing is that when he was growing up it was his DAD that did everything in the house because his mother is a lazy witch and wouldn't get off her fat arse to do it :mad:
What was worse was they'd all sit there and let their poor Dad so it all.
When his Dad became ill and wasn't able to do it anymore, what did MIL do? Get up and do it herself? Hell no, she got home help in! Makes me sick. There are people out there who genuinely need help because they're not physically able to do it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her. She's just a lazy cow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Sometimes living alone is lonely, but then I hear about these men and I feel better 😂 you must all have the patience of saints, I couldn’t cope

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I moan about my fella and his ma but I love him and she is good with the baby at the end of the day. If they made me really angry and it annoyed me that much I wouldn’t be with him tbh 🤣

• Heart
Sometimes living alone is lonely, but then I hear about these men and I feel better 😂 you must all have the patience of saints, I couldn’t cope
I’m jealous of you living alone you know. Imagine everything is where you left it because there’s no annoying fucker in the house to move it. Sounds like pure bliss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m jealous of you living alone you know. Imagine everything is where you left it because there’s no annoying fucker in the house to move it. Sounds like pure bliss!
But sometimes I am the annoying fucker who moves things and can’t remember where 😂 there are times I really love it and times it really sucks but I appreciate I’m very lucky to be able to live alone so I try to be grateful about it!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm dreaming of the day I live alone so I don't have to get fully dressed to go and get a drink of water.

I'm a simple girl with simple dreams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just put a “fresh linen” wax melt on but it smells like old lady bathroom 🤢🤢 fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.