Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ordinaryjelly I take huge strength from your posts. I know that doesn’t help you but I’m in awe of your grit and determination. Having a meltdown imo was more than ok as things are more than tough. I think you are doing amazing though and I wish we could all have a Tattle visit so’s to cheer you on in person.
Thank you, I appreciate that a lot. And I would love Tattle visitors! The hospital wouldn't know what had hit it.

@Peaches_xox I think one of my finest parenting decisions was to never bring an elf into our house.

As for chocolates, Celebrations are my favourite. Then Quality Street. I am appreciating being in this country and a tub being like £5 instead of $20 or whatever crazy price they were in Asia. I used to ration the chocolates like crazy. But now I just shovel them in knowing the next tub isn't going to cost a fortune.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I only like the teasers and galaxies from celebrations the rest can feck off 🤣 maybe a Milky Way but that’s as far as I’d go

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@ordinaryjelly aww but the elf brings little peaches so much joy. Even if it is annoying to come up with a new idea every single night 😂
My elf is pretty basic in what he does/where he hides but I have to set a alarm each night to remember to do it before I go to bed 😂 I can’t be going all out like some of the Instahuns.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If any of your elves fall from a height and get hurt, don't worry, as they can get treatment on the National Elf Service! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If any of your elves fall from a height and get hurt, don't worry, as they can get treatment on the National Elf Service! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i hope your jokes are going to get better next year! Or Santa and his elves bring you a joke book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone 😊

I’ve just woken up, looked out of the window and it’s snowing outside ❄ Today I’m planning to get my decs back from my parents, put them up and make a spanakopita for dinner and maybe invite family round. What is everyone up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh bless you, I’m quite new to this thread so didn’t realise you had MS❤ my fiancé has it too he was diagnosed about 3 years ago
I hope he is doing well.

I was diagnosed 11 years ago after I had my first baby. This is the only relapse I have had that has wiped me out as badly as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now now ladies as the chocolate expert I think you will find my ranking is the correct one...

from best to worst..
1. Quality St
2. Roses
3. Celebrations
4. Heroes

reasons being Quality street have a good selection of different flavours and are Christmassy
Roses are also Christmassy but I find their chocolates a bit too sweet
Celebrations are nice but lets be honest you can get every one of those chocolates full sized in shops 365 days a year
Heroes are ranked last because they shaft you by adding a cheap Chocolate Eclairs into the mix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
- Still not snowing here

- I'm hungover

- Orange centres are king of the tin

- isn't it about time B&M/HB created some sort of gold loyalty card for @coconochanel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of jokes heres one I heard recently...

why didn't the baker buy the car?

because he didn't have enough dough. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who are elves' favourite singers?

Elfin Stardust and Elfis Presley!

Okay, I'll get my coat....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.