Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The night hasn’t gone to plan 😅 baby woke up crying at 9pm and was sick, he’s all snotty and coughing his lil head off. He’s in bed with me watching mr tumble bless him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just got into bed about to fall asleep & I was like tit THE ELF. Fucksake I’m only 4 days in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning all. I look forward to reading this thread while having my breakfast.

@ordinaryjelly I take huge strength from your posts. I know that doesn’t help you but I’m in awe of your grit and determination. Having a meltdown imo was more than ok as things are more than tough. I think you are doing amazing though and I wish we could all have a Tattle visit so’s to cheer you on in person.

@watermelon sugar hope mini melon feels better soon xxxx

• Heart
Morning! The baby didn’t get to sleep till about half 12 and he was back up at 5 😅 Still full of cold as well bless him. I feel hungover even though we didn’t end up having a drink - you know when you’re that tired you feel hungover - that’s me. My fella reckons he’s gonna let me have a lie in but he’s just got up and fell back asleep on the couch 🤔 standard. Anyway I feel rough maybe a ✨McDonald’s breakie✨ would sort me out 👀 have a good Sunday everyone whatever you’re up to ✨

ps I reckon it’s a b&m one today for @coconochanel 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning! 🥰
Hope mini melon feels better soon ❤
I was having a lay in today. And by lay in I mean I managed to sleep past 6am. But then my bf decided he needed a wee and was as loud as an elephant going down stairs so woke me up. He got back into bed and fell back asleep within 0.00002 seconds. head.
I really fancy pancakes so I’m gonna have them for breakfast and I’m gonna be extra loud banging around with the pans 😂
I’ve got tomorrow off so I’ve not woken up with that dreaded Sunday feeling which is nice!
Have a good Sunday everyone!! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all
I'm just in bed having a coffee before starting the craziness of the day.
The Mr is at work so my day will be the usual Sunday crap. Uniforms, homework, reading, packed lunches blah blah boring stuff blah.

Having major issues with my girls at the minute too. They have these love /hate spells and in the midst of a hate one at the moment. It's fine during the day they each do their own thing but they share a bedroom and the bedtimes are an absolute bleeping joke.

Kids eh 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all.

we were supposed to be going swimming in half an hour but little man has woken with a snotty nose and bunged up so we’re going to have another home one and hope he gets better before school tomorrow.

I might start my Christmassy jigsaw later on.

• Heart
Morning all, Weather doesn't look too good. @watermelon sugar well I've got a tree to decorate so I doubt I will be venturing to any shop today.;) I also might write some Christmas cards out and sort out what ingredients I need for my festive baking. Hope you all have a good day.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just had a McDonald’s breakie and now I’m lying on the couch under a blanket. Im a happy pig in a blanket 🐷

• Heart
That’s an interesting article 😂 I’ve always found Heroes are the most generous

best to worst has gotta be; quality street, heroes, roses then celebrations. I cannot stress enough how shite I think celebrations are. I like every single one of the chocolates in there but I don’t care for them that size - they don’t hit the same. As you can see I feel very strongly about this 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning! Hope everybody’s okay. I’ve decided the worst thing about December is my small child getting up at the crack of bleeping dawn to look for his elf and open his advent calendar. 😴😴

Hope mini melon feels better soon @watermelon sugar ❤

I don’t think we’re doing much today. Just the usual food shop / watch football / chill. Weather looks crap too!

• Heart
That’s an interesting article 😂 I’ve always found Heroes are the most generous

best to worst has gotta be; quality street, heroes, roses then celebrations. I cannot stress enough how shite I think celebrations are. I like every single one of the chocolates in there but I don’t care for them that size - they don’t hit the same. As you can see I feel very strongly about this 🤣
Ok but you’re completely wrong and here’s why.

The correct ranking - best to worst - is obviously:
1) Celebrations
2) Heroes
3) Quality Street
4) Any other chocolate you have in the house
5) The sole of your shoes
6) Roses

Quality street only saved in the top three because of the inclusion of the Orange crème. Roses are far too sweet and the variety is tit. Celebrations are god tier because the chocolate isn’t super sweet and you know what you’re getting - can’t be fussed with this “am I getting a crème or a nut?” malarkey.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s no way on hell celebrations are god tier. Quality street are 11/10 and I’ll hear nothing else on the matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok but you’re completely wrong and here’s why.

The correct ranking - best to worst - is obviously:
1) Celebrations
2) Heroes
3) Quality Street
4) Any other chocolate you have in the house
5) The sole of your shoes
6) Roses

Quality street only saved in the top three because of the inclusion of the Orange crème. Roses are far too sweet and the variety is tit. Celebrations are god tier because the chocolate isn’t super sweet and you know what you’re getting - can’t be fussed with this “am I getting a crème or a nut?” malarkey.
05C804AC-67E9-4F99-9D0F-B21FAF1FBEE6.gif

I thought I put a lot of thought into my ranking 🤣 Celebrations are shite and that is ✨ that✨ although I do agree Roses are crap but there’s a little book or on the side of the box that tells you whether their a crème or a nut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Celebrations are better than most of the chocs in Quality Street or Roses, with the exception of those with orange centres, strawberry centres or caramel centres.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I never get celebrations and if I’m ever given any I tend to give the tub/box away as I only really eat the snickers or bounty out of them if any. Quality street or roses win hands down.

• Heart
Are you mad the strawberry centres are the best ones. Their like mini chocolate crack

the orange ones are bloody

6C3A848E-A8CC-4DC4-BB67-36565787CD7D.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.