Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started the elf last year. My father in law was dying 💔💔 and every morning he used to wake up and say to my MIL 'put that dot com shite on i want to see what the elf has been up to'
So i feel like it has too many memories attached to it to not do it and upload to fb every day 🙄🙄

I've put very little effort in this year though 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoops hadn't read the thread fully and didn't realise we were on to jokes now

#readtheroommeangirl

• Heart
Reactions: 4
#readtheroommeangirl
I just read this and started to think of a (probably extremely feeble) joke about reading the room and newspaper as wallpaper. As I did so, I remembered that on the Wombles, when you saw the interior of their house, you could actually see the walls had bits of newspaper as a covering. Hands up who else actually remembers the Wombles, if you don't mind showing your age!

Reactions: 6
Now now ladies as the chocolate expert I think you will find my ranking is the correct one...

from best to worst..
1. Quality St
2. Roses
3. Celebrations
4. Heroes

reasons being Quality street have a good selection of different flavours and are Christmassy
Roses are also Christmassy but I find their chocolates a bit too sweet
Celebrations are nice but lets be honest you can get every one of those chocolates full sized in shops 365 days a year
Heroes are ranked last because they shaft you by adding a cheap Chocolate Eclairs into the mix!
You are bang on with this! I agree.

Reactions: 2
Last night I dreamed that I was catfished by a tattler 😬 I can’t remember the username, it was something like Alph and I had to go on a work trip to where they lived so I said I’d come and meet them and bring cake - but it turned out that Alph was actually some bloke called Ralph who just wanted me to bring them cake 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Previous years of working in data entry means that occasionally my hand/wrist/forearms flare up and it feels like the insides of them are stuck together (that isn't a technical term 🤣.) My right arm flared up yesterday, from the thumb/index to the elbow and it's still off today. I have a hand exercise ball thing coming tomorrow so hopefully that'll help release the tension. I'm resting it today so hopefully work tomorrow isn't too bad.

On the plus side I've got a bunch of my cleaning done this morning and I'm feeling better for it. I'm going to go on Strava/City Strides and map out some routes of varying lengths for future walks.

• Heart
I hope he is doing well.

I was diagnosed 11 years ago after I had my first baby. This is the only relapse I have had that has wiped me out as badly as this.
He’s doing okay, luckily they caught it early and he’s having his treatment every 6 months and he still manages his heavy lifting job but some days he’s wiped out

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well this is unique! A shoe with a fake sock! It's like those fake jumper-with-vest-sewn-in you could buy in 2003.

• Haha
The tree is done, its 12pm I have 4 hours to go to B&M....I'm joking.....or am I?😊🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tree is done, its 12pm I have 4 hours to go to B&M....I'm joking.....or am I?😊🤨
go on gal! I’ve just been!

I know I’m late to the party….. nobody boot me from the thread!
I really don’t like quality street or roses. They’re shite. I don’t mind a hero or celebration but I’d rather the full size bar.

gimme me a selection pack over them tubs any day! Don’t fob me off with the fun size selection pack either. I want full sized bars or nothing at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
go on gal! I’ve just been!

I know I’m late to the party….. nobody boot me from the thread!
I really don’t like quality street or roses. They’re shite. I don’t mind a hero or celebration but I’d rather the full size bar.

gimme me a selection pack over them tubs any day! Don’t fob me off with the fun size selection pack either. I want full sized bars or nothing at all.
Now when it comes to selection boxes its got to be Galaxy for me all the other include a tit bar like Mars bar or a curly wurly!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I like them selection boxes where you get a chomp cos a chomp is just one of them choccy bars what you never think to have until it appears in front of you in a random selection box

Edit to add I just re read this and it proper doesn’t make sense lmaoooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Do chomps even exist outside of selection boxes? Has anyone seen one out in the wild in a shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what I’ve never seen a chomp out in the wild actually. They would be well nice as a proper full size choccy bar

I just said to my fella, do you reckon chomps are called chomps cos you make a chomping noise whilst you eat them and he started clapping 😞

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.