Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I’ve never seen a chomp out in the wild actually. They would be well nice as a proper full size choccy bar

I just said to my fella, do you reckon chomps are called chomps cos you make a chomping noise whilst you eat them and he started clapping 😞
Well they have to put Chomps in selection boxes as that's the only way to get rid of them! Cause who in the right mind would go to a shop for a chocolate bar and come out with a Chomp!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what I’ve never seen a chomp out in the wild actually. They would be well nice as a proper full size choccy bar

I just said to my fella, do you reckon chomps are called chomps cos you make a chomping noise whilst you eat them and he started clapping 😞
Mine just looked blankly ahead (tbf we were navigating a roundabout at the time) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My cousin is pregnant by guy she has been dating for 12 weeks. This is the 3rd time it has happened, each with different blokes. They have of course split up because all these men she dates are raving lunatics and the police get involved because they are creeps. Trying to support her is so difficult because she thought it would be different, he’d stay and I just want to scream ‘why are you surprised that this has happened?! Why did you put yourself and your kids in this position?!’ Sorry needed to vent, she’s in her mid 30s, can’t get over how irresponsible she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have pulled myself together after yesterday's little meltdown. I just feel like I am too young for this to have happened and I had too many plans and things I wanted to do. But then at what age is it OK? Never. I have been in bed for 5 months. It is insane really.

Anyway, suck it up buttercup. I have been sat in my chair for a bit this morning, but it is so uncomfortable. I am back in bed now. Ready to watch Leeds play Brentford. And eat chocolate and crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are men so loud on the Xbox? When he’s having a convo with me I have to ask him to repeat 17 times because he mutters but as soon as he’s on the Xbox the whole street need to know “this geezer keeps bloody shooting me”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are men so loud on the Xbox? When he’s having a convo with me I have to ask him to repeat 17 times because he mutters but as soon as he’s on the Xbox the whole street need to know “this geezer keeps bloody shooting me”
This is why I bought a house with a separate lounge for them and their stupid video games. It was a deal breaker for me, simply couldn't take hearing I've side of a Call of Duty convo anymore.

• Heart
I'm just back after taking a break from making pathetically unfunny jokes here to go to the supermarket. I'm relaxing now with a gorgeous bottle of Raspberry Yop yoghurt and a second one to come when I've finished this one. Does anyone here find that stuff as totally gorgeous as I do!?😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm relaxing now with a gorgeous bottle
When you said that, I thought it would be a bottle of something stronger 🍾🤣 But yes, I love yoghurt in pretty much any form.

I’m having a lovely afternoon just cooking and listening to Christmas music. Cooking is probably the only thing I’m good at so I enjoy it a lot but can’t be bothered most of the time 🙈 I have so many favourite Christmas songs - It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, Jingle Bell Rock, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, Sleigh Ride…It’s very comforting to listen to the same songs every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was having a rough day MH wise (one of those days where you feel like you are and will always be a failure in every way) but I've had another walk, and I went to Morissons for some healthy food to try and treat my body a bit kinder, and I saw a double rainbow! But by the time I got over there it was a single, but still pretty...

IMG_20211205_142247874_HDR.jpg

Anyone got anything planned for the evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Away in a manger 😂 always remember singing it in primary school. I was out shopping the other day and someone was singing it and it proper reminded me of being little

At age five, I was one of the Three Wise Men in our school nativity play. They certainly didn't believe in typecasting! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In my nativity play, i was the letter M (in the word Christmas) and I had to step forward and say 'M IS FOR MARY' and my name starts with an M and leading up to my nativity play my brother kept going 'make sure you don't say M is for (my name)' so i was well paranoid i was gonna say the wrong thing my brother was watching me in the audience like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was always put in the choir in middle school. I couldn't sing though. I got in trouble once for laughing during the play coz the boy next to me kept singing rude words

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.