Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s right handed!! 😂 dunno why she gave him a handjob, she said they were kissing loads at the club, but when they got back he just whipped his willy out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s right handed!! 😂 dunno why she gave him a handjob, she said they were kissing loads at the club, but when they got back he just whipped his willy out 😂😂
The more I think about this, the more questions I have 😂

If we submit our questions to you, can you get us the answers? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m glad I’ve got a fella that (I hope) I’ll always be with. I don’t think I could go out on the pull again giving random lads left handed handjobs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Did you come’ ‘yeah to the wrong house’ 🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious. Do people still give handjobs?? I think if somebody asked me I’d tell them to do it themselves cos I cba 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Did you come’ ‘yeah to the wrong house’ 🤣🤣🤣 that is hilarious. Do people still give handjobs?? I think if somebody asked me I’d tell them to do it themselves cos I cba 😂
You just get right down to the important stuff I take it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To be fair I cba either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm CRYING at this omfg 😂 So he just stared at the ceiling for 25 bleeping minutes while this girl wrecked her wrist and never it occured to him to pipe up and say that it's doing nothing?? The image of him snatching his dick back is sending me, I would love to know what she was thinking afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even though his response was funny, I think I would have slapped him one!

I would have given up after 5 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone! Sorry to hear a lot of you seem to be feeling meh today, hope it improves for you as the day goes by. It’s Friday! :m

I really wish I was going for cocktails later tonight but alas. Most likely will just get in bed as soon as I get home and chill there

Do people still give handjobs?? I think if somebody asked me I’d tell them to do it themselves cos I cba 😂
This is such a mood Peaches, you’re my hero 😂 Laughing at the story @Scorpihoe!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God can you imagine 25 mins tugging on the thing and then you’ve gotta put it in your mouth. duck that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dunno about you guys, but I ain’t giving no blow job unless a) the guy is hot b) I know he will return the favour. It’s just common sense 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m a very selfish lover. I’ll only give a blow job when I think oh god it has been ages since I made a bit of effort 😂 but I agree I’d deffo rather give a blow job over a hand job. Hopefully it would end quicker then 25 bleeping mins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunno about you guys, but I ain’t giving no blow job unless a) the guy is hot b) I know he will return the favour. It’s just common sense 🤷‍♀️
I would rather give a blow job than a hand job because they can tug themselves whenever they want and they’re probably better/quicker at it. I have yet to meet a man who can blow himself although I’m sure there are some out there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.