Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m in tears at this thread whilst on a work call.

I’m left handed so it’s my hand of choice for such matters but yeah cba with it now as blokes do that enough themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wednesday: the sims
Thursday: clothes airers
Friday: wanks and what people shove up themselves

im not ready for the subject of conversation tomorrow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the best thread tbf it's the one thread that can cheer me up when I'm crying like a little baby! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Halcyon days of sims are gone, now it's the time of unlikely dildos and fruitless wanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was also a rumour at school about a girl who was using a carrot to masturbate and it got stuck and her friend had to use a fork to get it out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know someone who snapped their banjo string whilst getting down to it once :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There was also a rumour at school about a girl who was using a carrot to masturbate and it got stuck and her friend had to use a fork to get it out 🤢
Heard something similar but with a cucumber 😂 it's not a pickling jar ffs, stop putting veggies up yourselves people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This will forever be my favourite clip:

Please watch in full... it's worth it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never mind rumours I’ve seen photographic evidence of a girl with a cornetto (cone end) up her. It was horrific 😅

also a pic went round of a girl in our school and she shoved dairy milk buttons up her and on one of the pics she had the buttons over her nipples 😅

and my friend said he ate a Mars delight out a girl once. Dunno what it is about Mars bars they must be the most popular chocolate bar for sex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've needed this thread this morning.
Crapping myself about going for my booster and flu jabs later.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I was ever gonna stick some sort of confectionary up me for someone to eat out of me, I wouldn't pick something that can melt like chocolate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.